ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
they should have been just shy of £70 for our initial grouop buy price, but due to numbers that was further reduced.

they should have cost: £54 (deluxe mats) + £10 (logos) + £5 (healpad) + £4 (fixing system) + £9.95 (postage) + 3% paypal = £85.44 u pay £62.16 i.e. saving £23.28

The cup172 mats would have been dearer due to the 2 colour logo, i.e. they'd have cost £90.59 and u pay £66.49 i.e. saving £24.10

tiTTy & SV650
over 25 have paid anyway so those of us who have paid our order should have been sent. I'll ask justmatz to confirm for me.

I'm ready to wash my hands of it all now, if you havent paid yet, I don't care!!! lol cause I have and enough have to get the good discount.

Anyone who's decided they no longer want them please let me knowso Justmatz aren't left wandering...

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
29 at least id say have paid

goodgood - will we get emails from justmatz or posts on here about their progress or do we just watch for the postman in the morning?

172 Cup
Well I won't be looking out for the postman for at least another 3 weeks or more. Don't hold your breath, son.

tiTTy & SV650
lol yeah 3 weeks from yesterday would be the absolute earliest but I've not heard from Justmatz yet...

asked them to confirm if they've placed the order for those who had paid before 6pm on sunday...

tiTTy & SV650
Justmatz reply:

The order has gone in for all those that have paid.

Paypal gives you an auto receipt and we fully guarantee and back up these payment - there is no need to worry.

The order has been accepted and placed now - so I will unfortunately - not be able to accept any cancellations from people that HAVE paid.

Renault Sport clio 1
Big thanks to rory!!

Hats off for sorting this!

Really looking forward to some well over due new mats all ready for FCS!!

tiTTy & SV650
i'll need to watch where I walk, and make sure my passengers are careful. Think I'll keep the original mats for when carrying passengers top potentially muddy places!!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
I just hate them 'coz they're clumsy f***s...e.g. a mate who flug my passenger door open into a wall and then slammed the door shut onto the seatbelt (bit that clips in to fasten it!) c**k!

BMW M3
Yeah... true.

It seems the more you look after a car, the more people pi*s about with it.

The door is a common problem due to its catching points. I am forever warning people but they dont listen and bang it off walls and curbs.

Most my mate now know to be careful when giving them a lift lol....

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
i hate greasy finger and hand prints on the B pillar - ive now my gf trained to close the door from the inside :D

whats te latest with the mats?

172 Cup
Something tells me Rory isn't gonna get daily updates from JustMatz.. It's just a case of waiting til they arrive at your door.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Boydie said:
i hate greasy finger and hand prints on the B pillar?

How annoying is that!! You've just got it nice and clean and BAM, finger marks. I just give mine a nudge with my elbow to avoid finger marks!

tiTTy & SV650
pecan said:
Something tells me Rory isn't gonna get daily updates from JustMatz.. It's just a case of waiting til they arrive at your door.

indeed, I spent a few weeks emailing them daily, now they can have a few weeks peace.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah me too to be honest. I'm expecting them the end of next week or start of the following. Doesn't seem that long for the designs to be sent to Germany, then manufactured by hand, then shipped back to here and then be posted out to us.

tiTTy & SV650
Justmatz update there, some people didnt pay, but the orders well under way and they'll contact Germany on Tuesday to see when they expect to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.