ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
f**k

bootmat people I must apologise I've overcharged by £5 I quoted you for 2 colour logos instead of 1

i.e. u should be paying {(£59 - 12%) + £9.95*} + 3%
= £63.73 for the bootmat alone

*note postage was discounted for those buying mats and bootmat

i had quoted you £68.26 for the bootmats, this is based on the same calculation above but starting with £64 instead of £59.

I know R20 GRC has already paid for his, Tim is aware of the wrong price.

Andy182cup, I hope you havent paid?!

Andy and R20 GRC totals should be:

£51.92 + £60.35 + £15 = £127.27+ 3% = £131.09

based on £15 postage...

so £131.09 including postage and paypal fees, not the £135.62 I told you.

I've contacted justmatz about this, hope we can refund teh difference to R20 GRC

tiTTy & SV650
and before panic sets in, the floor mat prices are definitely correct, I just fucked up the bootmat prices, the maths becomes a bit of a head f**k as the discount comes off the price, then you add postage which isnt discounted, then you add 3% to that total to get the prices quoted, fook me I need beeeeeeeeeeeeeer

172 Cup
/me hands Rory a beer :cheers:

You're the man for doing this Rory, just remember it's nearly all over.

tiTTy & SV650
cheers dude, its going smoothly, everyone is paying up quicker than I expected!

But I shouldn't tempt fate by saying that... lol

tiTTy & SV650
Oh aye folks feel free to put me forward as a recommended seller, even though I'm not actually selling anything lol

And if you'd recommend me ;-)

I'm not on the list you see :(

Monaco Blue Mk2
Good work, keep the payments coming in! Rory - does this mean they will be going ahead and making everyones order who has now paid, becuase 25+ have paid?

Monaco Blue Mk2
MRBILLYUK said:
^^^^ I hope so ^^^^

25+ should start the ball rollin and the mats comin' eh ;)

Good good, I hope so too. When Rory started this I was just looking for some half decent mats as I was in need of some.

Are we expecting about a 3-4 week wait now, for production, delivery etc?

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
at least 25 people have paid (those who have posted) so when is the fabrication going to start??

tiTTy & SV650
hold ur horses folks, give people a chance to pay. It's only been just over 24hours since I posted paypal details.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
*** EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT IN PAYPAL ***

there's gotta be someone who has theirs wrong, lol.

tiTTy & SV650
FCS is late May isnt it?

allow 3 to 4 weeks, maybe a little more for delivery. from when we've ALL paid.

Should easily have them by FCS I'd think. If not everyones paid by Monday I'll ask Justmatz to proceed with those who have

RS Megane DCi 175
Gutted I missed this - noticed the other day how bad my front mats look...worn through!

tiTTy & SV650
Update:

Order for all who have paid will go through on Monday, so 3-4 weeks from then.

Please pay by Sunday 6pm as thats when they'll take the 'paid' list from

If you pay later there's no guarantee you'll get your mats when we all do, chances are you won't.

Ta, Rory

as of 5pm today 27 had paid

thanks rory

just paid never really checked the posts over the last few days, i would have paid earlier sorry guys...

all paid cant wait... thanks again rory owe you a drink mate

Status
Not open for further replies.