ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

Trophy #387
Lol. The knuckle is all cut up but hey least it wasn't through his window :evil: kept my cool some how :dapprove: haha..
Cars looking not to bad, its frame work im worried about. All pushed in, boot carpet is popped up, plastics gone into my spare wheel, mounts holding bumper are split and boot is touch and go on shutting. Proper slam it n even then it does'nt shut sometimes.

Exact same thing happened to mine, they considered writing it off and the damage was close to £2k.. They've done a good job on fixing it but the boot still doesn't close completely.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Right guys and gals see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. Route will be A34 > M40 > A43.

I'm going to PM everyone my mobile number in a minute so if you're running late text me!

If anyone can't make it can you either post in the thread, PM or text me.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, lol.

Cheers Tim for sorting out a decent convoy this morning, was a fun trip up. Sorry for leaving earlyish, I lost everyone and it started to rain, lol. Good to meet a few more of you guys.

Luke.

RS 189.9
I left a little early too.. saw you parked up at the services Luke! i stopped for a massive hit of sugar and caffeine as i fel myself drifting away! Was good to see all of you who i spoke to! :approve:

I left a little early too.. saw you parked up at the services Luke! i stopped for a massive hit of sugar and caffeine as i fel myself drifting away! Was good to see all of you who i spoke to! :approve:

Cheers for dancing in my video ;)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Good to see everyone yesterday :)

Reminder that the next meet is Sarfbest on Saturday 18th June so hope you can all make it

Good to meet folks today. Probably see you again next month .

Cheers
Dan

Nice to meet you Dan :)

Anyone got a red face? :)

No, I put some suncream on before leaving in the morning. Thought that had been pointless but obviously not LOL

Yep, lol.

Cheers Tim for sorting out a decent convoy this morning, was a fun trip up. Sorry for leaving earlyish, I lost everyone and it started to rain, lol. Good to meet a few more of you guys.

Luke.

Cheers Luke, don't blame you for leaving early, you weren't dressed for wet weather :rasp:

I have a very red face and sore head today. Was good to meet you Luke and Dan and despite arriving with a rival region it was good to park up behind my home possee.

It was good seeing your car on track, even kept Fletch behind you ;)

Glad you managed to catch up to the convoy :)

Enjoyed the convoy, cheers for organising it Atouba :) You lot have some lovely cars :)

Thanks, hope the pace wasn't too fast for the 1.2's.

Trophy #387
Thanks, hope the pace wasn't too fast for the 1.2's.

It was just about ok haha, was literally red lining every gear but was struggling when we exited roundabouts etc lol... I was just chilling at the back with the red 1.2 and the blue mk3 but I kept up with the rest and it was great fun :)

Did anyone have fun with the vxr?

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
It was just about ok haha, was literally red lining every gear but was struggling when we exited roundabouts etc lol... I was just chilling at the back with the red 1.2 and the blue mk3 but I kept up with the rest and it was great fun :)

Did anyone have fun with the vxr?

That's how a 1.2 should be driven ;)

I was going a lot slower than I usually would :eek:

Think Fletch and Luke said they had a play with a Vectra VXR.

big boost cup
Post the video up please. Consent is not needed as it was for CS purpose
I had a play with the VXR on the straights jonnyclio. Was it your mate then

Written off 1.2 :(
Was a really good day. Shame i noticed how badly the damage was to the boot as it was day light so was quite a tad f****d off. Seen one mechanic who reckons it'll be a right off and got the estimator out tomorrow :dapprove: god damn it!!
The pace was fine :rasp: as jonnyclio said couldnt really keep up out of the roundabouts but otherwise fine :approve:
Nice to meet the few i did.

Nothing at the mo :(
Saw a few of you guys there on sunday :p

Saw Flectcher/ Original Boy Racer and i think it was Atouba all sitting on the table near the food area :p

Trophy #387

Yehh basically the guy in the 206 is my best mate, and he knows the vxr owner through the peugeot forums (he used to own a 206 gti until a few weeks back)... thought he'd provide some entertainment for you lot lol :p

Trophy #387

Yehh basically the guy in the 206 is my best mate, and he knows the vxr owner through the peugeot forums (he used to own a 206 gti until a few weeks back)... thought he'd provide some entertainment for you lot lol :p

big boost cup
Um yeah had a row with the bird and missed the turning for the A34 so had to drive towards londaaaan to turn around lol

Last edited: