ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Only 4 weeks to go now until French Car Show so about time I started a thread!

For details on buying tickets and getting onto Cliosport stand click here

I'm planning on leading a convoy up on the morning of the event.

Please add your name if you're attending :)

1. atouba

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89

Looking forward to this, been a long time since I've been out to play :)

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
I'm chris, the one you brought your turinis, I'm not sure if matts buying it anymore, think he's trying to shift his 182 still!

Clio 200 cup
I might also be up for this..

I am after another set of 2118's and R888/semi slicks :cool:

Great another one with immense strippage I won't be at this one now after rosies last min holiday :( I was looking Forward to showing to how to go round corners lol!

big boost cup
Great another one with immense strippage I won't be at this one now after rosies last min holiday :( I was looking Forward to showing to how to go round corners lol!

i can go round corners just with a lot of understeer and smoke

you should come along fletch

Trophy #387
I'm travelling up on the Sunday morning at ridiculous o'clock... a mate of mine is a 206info member and is driving up from the same area as me so it'd be cool if the 2 communities could meet together and drive us as one massive group!

I'm coming from Guildford so i'll go A3 - M25 - M1 (clockwise)... If you guys meet at Bracknell I assume you'll hop on the M25?

Trophy #387
Oh right, that makes sense as it's a much better road... Any idea on when you're meeting, and whether i'm welcome to meet you guys in my 1.2? ;P

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
tim, i know its a bit ahead of the game, but have you got a location in mind for us local lot to meet?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Tesco Winnal is probably best place for you guys to meet.

Chieveley isn't on the best route to Rockingham so Fleet Services will be best place to meet me.

RS 189.9
If i get a couple of people interested i will most definately up for coming down! Havent bought my ticket yet though :( Anyone know how many club stand spaces we have?