ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

Nimbus 197
hahaha!! I may turn up on the day! who knows! prob not tho.. tried to hitch a lift with someone but failing ATM lol

197 Albi Blue
I have hotel booked but thinking might cancel it and come up on the morning now as I could do with saving the £70!

I'm going on the Clio197.net stand, would it still be ok to meet you guys at Winall for the drive up?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I have hotel booked but thinking might cancel it and come up on the morning now as I could do with saving the £70!

I'm going on the Clio197.net stand, would it still be ok to meet you guys at Winall for the drive up?

Yeah no probs mate. The drive up last year was the highlight of the day for me :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm in, will buy my ticket on lunch. Get back from Devon the day before so will need to fit a quick clean of the car in somewhere.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job
9. Tom172cupgay
10. Luke_89

So, meet for 5 at Chieveley Services yeah?

Trophy #387
Anyone want to meet in Guildford / Reading and then head over to Chieveley to meet the rest? I'll be leaving mine at about 3.30am (ouch :() to get to Chieveley by 5am

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in, will buy my ticket on lunch. Get back from Devon the day before so will need to fit a quick clean of the car in somewhere.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job
9. Tom172cupgay
10. Luke_89

So, meet for 5 at Chieveley Services yeah?

5 at Chieveley service sounds good Luke.

That reminds me, I should really buy my ticket soon....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ticket purchased. I'll see you all bright and early a week on Sunday, then :approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fit new RS badge, front silvervisons. I may also buy a new CF cup splitter for it.

You can't replace that splitter! :dapprove:

I've got a new RS badge that needs fitting, too. Been under my bed since I bought the car, lol!