ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Even the mods just admitted it's bad. 2 pretend lezzers gasping for attention at Trax!

I had to laugh at the irony of calling FCS a McDonald's carpark compared with Trax. It's Saxp not the Aston owners club!

Nothing at the mo :(
Even the mods just admitted it's bad. 2 pretend lezzers gasping for attention at Trax!

I had to laugh at the irony of calling FCS a McDonald's carpark compared with Trax. It's Saxp not the Aston owners club!

Yep i know, Whatever the 2 attention whores post now i just post negative back lol

197 Albi Blue
It was just about ok haha, was literally red lining every gear but was struggling when we exited roundabouts etc lol... I was just chilling at the back with the red 1.2 and the blue mk3 but I kept up with the rest and it was great fun :)

Did anyone have fun with the vxr?

That was me with the Blue 197 at the back with you, It uses too much fuel to keep up with the rest of the boys lol average of 25mpg in the convoy ftl :(