ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

Written off 1.2 :(
Hi guys, i don't suppose id be able to tag along in the convoy on sunday? Im sorta new here and don't know anyone. Don't wanna look like a loner ;)

Haha :eek: nah the lil car goes alright. As long as you dont try to much to leave me behind ahaha :dapprove:

Well i live in between reading and basingstoke.. So probably easiest to just meet at the chieveley services. Do you know what time the meet is, 5 isnt it?

Last edited:
  A4 Avant S-Line
I'm going to try to drag myself out of bed to get to Winnall for 4:30am. It would be good to meet some folks.

I only bought my ticket on Wednesday, hope it arrives tomorrow! If not I'll take the invoice along.

Clio*Nick
Fletcher
Tom172cup
The two Toomers
Frenchelectrics

A4 Avant S-Line
5 at Chieveley Services

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job
9. Tom172cupgay
10. Luke_89
11. Frenchelectrics

5 at Chieveley Services for me too.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job
9. Tom172cupgay
10. Luke_89
11. Frenchelectrics
12. Caineoo

Trophy #387
Just cleaned mine, she'll be nice and dusty by tomorrow morning no doubt!

There's a chance i'm gonna meet up with another load of guys in Farnborough but this seems like a better convoy... If I do come with you guys then i'll be at Chieveley @ 5am with my mate in his 206 :)

Trophy #387
Right i'm coming to Chieveley, 5am... I'm driving over with a couple of 206 owners (1x GTI, 1x 1.4) and then we can convoy up with you... Should be a decent size convoy! Can't wait :)

Any chance someone who is meeting there could PM me their mobile number in case of emergency (ie. we oversleep!), cheers

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Car's done, I'll be there if I don't have sunstroke after today. Lol!

big boost cup
Just about to finish polishing then swap wheels back over eat my curry then go to bed all with a killer head ache

Well I spent a good few hours cleaning and waxing to go for a drive to the shop for dinner. Sit st red light and bang some to***r drove straight into the back of me. ****. Well annoyed got out and ran to his car he just stayed in it bit scared so I just punched the floor to relieve some anger. But its not to bad so still coming ;) cant stop me that easily.

Lol. The knuckle is all cut up but hey least it wasn't through his window :evil: kept my cool some how :dapprove: haha..
Cars looking not to bad, its frame work im worried about. All pushed in, boot carpet is popped up, plastics gone into my spare wheel, mounts holding bumper are split and boot is touch and go on shutting. Proper slam it n even then it does'nt shut sometimes.