ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Sunday 5th June

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Probably 5am as I want to get to Rockingham for 7am otherwise you just queue for ages to get in if you get there later.

At the moment I think everyone on list is from Southampton and Reading areas so it might be better to meet at Chieveley instead of Fleet.

RS 189.9
Okay awesome, that works better.

Darrrn it, thought id get at least an hour lie in from my usual 5am weekday starts! Most definately bringing the duvet for a quick nap at 7 when we get there!

Clio 200 cup
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer

Added you to the list Ellen hope you don't mind.

I've just purchased my tickets so I shall be there :) Full paint correction for me the day before and to put my new werkstat kit to good use :)

RS 189.9
Added you to the list Ellen hope you don't mind.

I've just purchased my tickets so I shall be there :) Full paint correction for me the day before and to put my new werkstat kit to good use :)

Of course not thanks for popping me on there!

Trophy #387
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny

Looking to get there early @ 7-8am, so will need to leave mine at 5ish I think!

Can someone get a route plan up?

172cup
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job

anyone meeting in north london?

big boost cup
Looking forward to you cleaning my
Car Matt pop me on the list please. Very early start for me then 415 ish might have to but matchsticks in my eyes so I can see the road

Clio 200 cup
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Toomer89
4. original boy racer
5. EllenA
6. Toomer
7. Jonny
8. italian job
9. Tom172cupgay

I will also look forward to cleaning the ****! I have to book Friday off work as I have 3 booked in for major paint corrections :( lol

big boost cup
Just think of all the money you wont be earing tho Matt also have you seen the time to meet the convoy

RX7 FD
I'll give mine a quick snow foam. By the time I get there, my car will be bug splattered and the wheels caked in brake dust :cool:

Taking the scenic route again Fletch :D

Would love to come to this but unfortunately I have a grading to attend on the same day. Have a blast!

big boost cup
Hows the pops and bangs going Fletch not fed up with it yet? And do you get the raised limiter with that map

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Hows the pops and bangs going Fletch not fed up with it yet? And do you get the raised limiter with that map

I am still liking the overrun map Tom :) However it got on my nerves slightly on the way back from the Reading meet near home (I was tired) The beauty of the fastchip maps are just how easy you can swap and change them, literally 2-3 mins!

Yes you do get the raised limiter with the overrun map. It's the same as the performance 98 ron map with the overrun kicking in a 4.5 revs.

big boost cup
Your going to love that on the way back from FCS then. so whats next for the car then fancy getting a diff lol.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Your going to love that on the way back from FCS then. so whats next for the car then fancy getting a diff lol.

I may remove the map before FCS mate ;)

I'd like a full on roll-cage next ideally. But I am just about to start my house extension so I know where most of my 'expandable' cash will be heading :(

big boost cup
Just tell Mell that the bricks she picked are more expensive than you thought and it will have to wait lol. there could possibaly be a couple of 306 gti6s to play with on the way up to fcs to

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Am I too late to get in on this boys and girls or are there still spaces available? :)

big boost cup
Luke there are loads of spaces just book the tickets online. I havnt heard anything about limiting numbers

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Just tell Mell that the bricks she picked are more expensive than you thought and it will have to wait lol. there could possibaly be a couple of 306 gti6s to play with on the way up to fcs to

lol I'm choosing all the materials etc mate as it's my job!

Am I too late to get in on this boys and girls or are there still spaces available? :)

Still spaces mate, the more the merrier. That reminds me I best my ticket purchased soonish.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
What you having done then Tim more booooost

JMS are fitting the decat and Forge Recirc Valve. Then I'm going to change the filter for a Pipercross one.

That should hopefully see an extra 15bhp at least across the rev range and holding boisterous for longer :cool:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
JMS are fitting the decat and Forge Recirc Valve. Then I'm going to change the filter for a Pipercross one.

That should hopefully see an extra 15bhp at least across the rev range and holding boisterous for longer :cool:

I thought you were having a respray, my bad :eek:

She you at FCS then Peter.

Nimbus 197
crys! not coming now! proper annoyed someone has bashed my back end.. and my cambelt is being fitted on the Wednesday! will get down to sarfbest tho x