ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I liked CSS for the social side of it, and it was certainly FAR better laid out and more smoothly run etc (although to be fair to FCS thats easier when you have far more spaces than cars like at CSS) but it didnt compete for me with getting out on track at donnington at FCS, such an epic track and far more exciting than a museum, even though I did enjoy both.

I agree on that side of things chip 100%
With the track time.
Imagine CSS with track time too? That would be great I think.

182cup & 172 racecar
Lol at some of the comments. Phone up and find out how much somewhere like Donington,Silverstone, Rockingham cost to hire.

Mallory would be do able, as it's in the lower end of that bracket. But still expensive.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Agreed, even for the likes of mallory to work you would need to get good take up on track time, you wouldnt pay for it with a fiver a head on the gate for just a few hundred CS'ers.
Silvestone you need about 30K people at 20 quid a head and still sell out the track time as well, its a PROPER expensive place to hire.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Castle Combe.

Facebook says a maximum of 20 cars on track per session and apparently this is one of the only tracks that allow that allow that.

Plus it has loads of open space like Luke said.

Twingo Dynamique
they have been giving out flyers at the Autosport show... they have the date and venue......

Twingo Dynamique
l i dont wanna be a dick and not tell you folks.... but i dont want to be disliked for telling you before somebody with some kind of authority tells you first!? :S :L

Twingo Dynamique
fair play. but yeah it is castle combe. looks like there'll be some stuff going on saturday night :) and sunday looks pretty cool as a chill out club activities? i may be wrong calling it "cool" but it looks different... :L :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Coombe 26th-28th July ?

Morning sessions:

1 hour split into 4x 15min slots = £25 each
2 hour open pit lane = £75

Lunch for an hour

Afternoon sessions:

2 hour open pit lane = £75

Twingo Dynamique
yeah those dates. the only information on the flyer is as follows:

26th July
Camping from 6PM

Main Show Day: Saturday 27th
8AM - 5PM
Evening activities 5PM-8PM, Bar open til Late

28th July
Chill out club activities, close 1PM

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just cruise there. Or camp. Make a weekend out of it. Will be good

WRX
It's not that far and Chippenham's quite a nice town to stay. Probably only about 1 1/2 hrs if you go early.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Tell us si. What you got to lose ;)

I think wherever CSS will be. It'll be good. I liked it last year, but I like change. I don't mind travelling anywhere either.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Would rather not, chances are its not there but they do host loads of car shows so its quite possible.