ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

dci clio track toy..
I have to agree , the driving standards were better . Got to the bottom of your problem ??? Sorry dint get to chat much we was both out on track or getting towed in lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I have to agree , the driving standards were better . Got to the bottom of your problem ??? Sorry dint get to chat much we was both out on track or getting towed in lol

Loom fault, not going to try and get to the bottom of it as that car is getting broken now anyway. As we have the RB to replace it.

Audi A5
I quite enjoyed the weekend. Barley anyone on track, which was good for me being my first time at Combe.

Also got a couple passenger laps in the twingo which was really good fun.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I enjoyed it too, was a lot better than last year that's for sure and some decent stalls in the paddocks too. Was nice to catch up with a few people and meet some new faces.

107 Track Car & C4
Really enjoyed yesterday, much better than it was at Donington Park last year and seemed a much bigger turn out too, along with the stalls being better too. Had my first experience on track in my 182 as well, which I loved. Got the bug for doing track days now!

Big thanks to organiser's for putting it on and to the decent turnout from Cliosport :)