ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

The Bus and MRT
Considering getting myself a wheel for this any one point me to a good one ? also would need a stand for it without a chair though !

I've got the MS one but It's impossible to use unless you have a decent surface to attach it to. I'm going to get myself a stand as I used mine twice before chucking it in a cupboard.

Right and wrong at the same time. You don't need gold to download the Demo but you will need it if you want to download it tomorrow. If you're on silver you cant access it until next week.

The Bus and MRT
Right and wrong at the same time. You don't need gold to download the Demo but you will need it if you want to download it tomorrow. If you're on silver you cant access it until next week.

Didn't know that... Well I got 48hrs free with ODST so if you need it to get the demo tomorrow then I can send you the code

The Bus and MRT
they do run out of date BTW i found a halo 3 one a few months ago n it aint valid !

Can't see an expiry any where on the card.... it does say it's only valid with new Gold subscriptions though. It also says rub gently to reveal subscription code :eek:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got the MS wheel and a wheelstandpro ( www.wheelstandpro.com )

Wheel05.gif

Wheel04.gif

I may switch for a Fanatec wheel eventually though.

ilgforza3tgs02.jpg

Fujimi Kaido Track Returns to Forza Motorsport 3
Published September 23, 2009

Coinciding with this year’s Tokyo Game Show, Turn 10 is proud to reveal that Fujimi Kaido, a fan favorite original track from the first Forza Motorsport®, will be making its long-awaited return in Forza Motorsport 3 this October when the game releases exclusively on Xbox 360®.

With an all-new layout that runs through the backside of the Fujimi Kaido mountain, totaling a challenging 10 miles of mountainous circuits and point-to-point stages, fans of the original track will encounter a completely new experience. Inspired by the thrilling downhill street racing style made popular in Japan, Fujimi Kaido offers fans the perfect setting for touge-style racing and drifting.

Now THAT looks like fun.

Fans of drifitng will also be receiving an additional treat. In Forza Motorsport 3, drift mode is always on. Players score drift points while racing in both single-player and multiplayer races. Additionally, drift points will be reflected in a new global drift scoreboard, adding yet another new experience to the high-stakes competitive community of Forza Motorsport 3.

The Honda S2000 will be in the game.

To complement the Fujimi Kaido track and drift features in the game, this week’s car reveal celebrates some of the greatest drifting cars from Japan, including the 2003 Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, and Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo. Other cars in this week’s reveal include:

2003 Honda S2000
1997 Mazda RX-7
2004 Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
1994 Nissan Silvia K's
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
1998 Toyota Supra RZ

Forza Motorsport 3 is rated E for Everyone and will be available in the U.S. on October 27, 2009, Europe on October 23, and Asia on October 22.
ilgforza3tgs01.jpg

2lbjl0w.jpg

2rrncr8.jpg

2u7af14.jpg

j9rq5s.jpg

281haf6.jpg

2mwe1pd.jpg

24fjl2g.jpg

35btv68.jpg

245gfpu.jpg

2v9q1xv.jpg

28tchlu.jpg

I did literally mess myself watching the video. It's going to be a long month rinsing a selection of cars on one track and not being able to mod or paint them, lol

A4 Avant
Unless they somehow manage to mess the handling up, this is going to be the best racing game ever!

Awesome vid and screenshots.