ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Nippy white cup
I've already said it but I'll say it again...the impression of grip looks a million times better than FM2...especially where one car slides into view infront of a couple of others....demo can't come enough for me!

Chris

Nippy white cup
Get in! lol

Here we go ! Offscreen gameplay time !
biggrin.gif

Taxigamer's Forza Motorsport 3 sheet

Nurb' replay in 911 GT3 997

Lotus Esprit in New York

Maserati Gran Turismo in Camino Viejo (external view)

Porsche 911 GT3 997 on Amalfi Coast's track

Lancer Evo X playing with (simulation) Damages (rollover)

Ferrari California playing with (simulation) damages

Ferrari California in Camino Viejo, simulation damage, hard AI, all assists off except ABS

Ferrari California replay, playing with different cameras

Fujimi Kaido (longer footage than Gamersyde I think)

Fujimi Kaido pure awesomeness in C Class DTM c**kpit view

Also available on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/Taxigamerdotcom

Chris

Supposedly the cars feel heavier and like they have a lower COG from those on the forums who've played alot of Forza 2 and have had a chance to get their hands on it in person.

Kaido is where it's at ;) I can see me living on that mountain in single player. The ring really does look alot better overcast. The Merc DTM car looked pretty evil too.

I've also just thought of another potential Forza 3 problem. Lobbies with Rasclart, Clart, Chris n nic, Christopher, and you are banned. Fucked if I want to try and communicate on a headset with 5 f*****s all called Chris, lol.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I've also just thought of another potential Forza 3 problem. Lobbies with Rasclart, Clart, Chris n nic, Christopher, and you are banned. f**ked if I want to try and communicate on a headset with 5 f**kers all called Chris, lol.

HAHA good point :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I find it amusing how many of the videos feature someone who can't drive to save their lives. Is it just me? ( I appreciate some are crashing on purpose )

The Bus and MRT
Kaido is where it's at ;) I can see me living on that mountain in single player. The ring really does look alot better overcast. The Merc DTM car looked pretty evil too.

Me too... can't wait for a bit of Kaido action. Never played the first one as I was a GT fanboy when it came out so I had no idea they would include it in FM3 :D only game I've ever played with Kaido in was the Initial D arcade in Malaysia and Kaido Battle 2 on the PS2. It's going to be amazing! Do you think the brakes will fade?

I doubt it, that's something I suspect they wont have modelled. In "proper" PC sims they no doubt do but I guess it's a fine line between realism and enjoyment. For the number of copies sold of Forza as much as they want to keep the car/sim geeks happy we'll no doubt be about 5% of their customer base so punishing everyone with something like that probably wouldn't be considered.

The Bus and MRT
They could do the same as the other assists through and give the option to have it off or on.... to be honest I'd have it off anyway :eek: sod being gentle on your brakes, just get down as fast as possible!

Nippy white cup
Jeeeessuussss! That looks amazing. I can see me spending a long time just taking pics of my cars never mind the awesome races!

Chris

See you at the touge short round ;)

I can see some awesome photoshoots if a few of us have the patience to not be racing all the time when we're online together. Any of the regulars any cop with video editing?

I wonder what the cobbled sections are like to drive on, given in Forza 2 the joins in the concrete on Sebring could be felt and effected the cars level of grip.

No you don't. Just save the replays, Forza 3 allows you to upload clips to their website which you can then import into whatever editing software you use and cut/add music/effects etc.