ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Lee

BMW M2C
I saw that this morning. The OP removed the video not long after it was posted. There are PS mockups of the logo all over the net already.

It showed a PP presentation given by MS with among other things a partially obscured logo that strongly suggested Forza 3. There are some mock ups of the full logo kicking about now.
FM3.gif

FM1 was released in 2005, FM2 in 2007 possibly FM3 in late 2009? If so when did PD start work on GT5 ? Turn 10 might have knocked out 3 games in the time it's taken PD to develop one, lol

Nippy white cup
cool....but until I see in game shots I'm not arsed....it is obvious that they will release Forza 3 but I just want some details lol

SQ5
Awesome :) Probably one of the only games I'm really looking forward to at the moment.

+1 +UFC

Fed up waiting for GT5 which IMO still won't be as good as Forza 2 if Prologue is anything to go buy, only played for half hour and decided was cack!

AK

M240i
Is Froza any good lol?

I've just bought the first one for 2 quid of the bay cause i've still got a pikey xbox LOL :)!

Yup forza is a bit crude compared to 2 in terms of sounds graphics and physics but some great circuits. The p2p ones are great I love fujimi kaido :)

Have seen 400 cars, 100 tracks and 2 discs mentioned. Hopefully MS will announce this at E3 as god knows they have nothing else to announce!

That said they do usually like to announce their games a few years before hand so it would be out of kilter for them so to speak but heres hoping!!

From gamespot/IGN etc:

How many cars and tracks will Forza 3 boast? According to the documents, the game will sport more than 100 tracks and over 400 cars with "near-limitless customization options for car tuning and custom artwork." The documents also promise the game will introduce several new racing modes--drag, drift, oval, point-to-point--as well as new online community features.

SQ5
Awesome :) The only thing it lacked was different race modes I think. Hopefully all UK track will be on it with that many!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
100 tracks sounds good. But it will probably include variants unfortunately.

Some tracks on Forza2 have 4 variants, which if you reverse aswell, that's 8...

100 tracks sounds good. But it will probably include variants unfortunately.

Some tracks on Forza2 have 4 variants, which if you reverse aswell, that's 8...

Yeah, like there's already about 10 variations of King Cobra, all those little small ones. Give us some more decent, real circuits hopefully. Sears Point, Oulton Park and Monaco please :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^ Bingo.

As long as it has Spa and some Touge... i'll be happy!

Edit: Alex, isn't Sears Point just Infinion Raceway?

Exactly, it wont be 100 individual tracks the number will be upped by reverse on some of them and sections of track like short and long versions (sazuka east, sazuka west and full for example)

I want infineon, Bathurst etc along with the liles of spa and some P2P tracks from Forza 1 back.

It doesn't matter if it has 500 tracks, you still end up with the few that are your faves that you race on regularly.

I know what you're saying there will be some circuits that get used more often but if you have 100 good real world tracks or roads to choose from you wont end up with the same feeling of repetition that you currently get as a result of only a handful.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sears Point is Infineon Raceway. Correct little sir. However Forza 2 doesn't have Infineon Raceway in the first place ;)

I knows that... i'm not a Jew and have all the DLC, remember ;)

Just wondered really.

Create-a-track would be an awesome addition, too. Unlikely though.

Shed.
would be nice to see some tweaking options, such as being able to increase the amount of boost a turbo produces, but by giving it too much suffer from damaged gearboxes or blowing the engine............

There's a huge list of things I'd like to see alongside cosmetic things like pops and flames on overrun, ability to change the offset of wheels and ride height more than you can currently.

The Bus and MRT
^ Bingo.

As long as it has Spa and some Touge... i'll be happy!

Edit: Alex, isn't Sears Point just Infinion Raceway?

That would be mint if they are including a drifting mode.... did anyone ever play Kaido Battle 2 on the PS2? Immensely satisfying drifting game :D

http://www.911wheel.de/?=front_page

Submitted by Thomas on Wed, 05/13/2009 - 11:50.

We just started the pre-production of the 911 Turbo S wheel.
It took a little bit longer than expected but Microsoft wanted us to support a new feature for Forza 3.
The wheel will be shown at the E3 on June 2nd in Los Angeles and we will also send the first units to customers and testers now.
We made it possible to fully flash the electronics so we can add new features or solve bugs if there were some we did not find yet.