ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

+1 :cool:

does anybody know how people get the vids up, i know you can upload photo's in Forza 2.

No idea, that's all new. Forza 2 you needed a capture card to get video footage out of the game. Although you could upload pics in Forza 2 the compression was shitty, this is supposed to have been sorted for Forza 3 though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i checked at 6am as I was up, don't know why though as I knew it wouldn't be there, was ever hopeful though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Marketplace is currently being updated, so I'd guess at around 10am - noon for the demo to hit.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
got a bloody team lunch today, could have downloaded/played at lunchtime if its available. God damn free food ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Downloading pes demo last night... at one point it had 404minutes to go!

Peak time ftl! Finished during the night. I was doing it wireless aswell and the router is downstairs at the moment, could have been a factor in it.

BMW F31
i'm on the website ready to add it to my queue so when i get in it will start downloading.

in theory, but knowing ms' servers i probably wont be able to download until tomorrow lol!

Audi TT
The RX-7 above looks shite. :(

It's missing the rear spoiler and it looks to sit quite a bit higher than they do as standard. Doesn't look right at all. Hope they have a 99spec model available with the facelift nose and larger rear spoiler.

Nippy white cup
i'm on the website ready to add it to my queue so when i get in it will start downloading.

in theory, but knowing ms' servers i probably wont be able to download until tomorrow lol!

I switched my xbox on before I left for work...when it comes on the marketplace I'll set it off downloading and it will be done when I get home :):)

Chris

There were several variants of the RX7 in Forza 2 so I'd imagine you'll have more than one option. It may be that they've allowed people to despoiler as well as adding aftermarket ones, guess we'll find out in a months time.

Nippy white cup
Just go to xbox.com and login then you can clcik on demos etc and it will start to download or it will queue till the machine is switched on

Chris

Nippy white cup
It will only be there when the demo is available m8. I'm just waiting till people say its on Live then I'll set it off

Chris

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
f**k me 8 i cant wait that long lol another forum said 330 pst i think people are chucking out random numbers now

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No idea if it's localised (ie Dutch language) but it should work for all regions. Has done in the past.

Nippy white cup
Apparently if you go to a-z and find forza 3 there is vids and also demo available...just doesn't show up as the latest demo

Chris