ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

I may have to slip back home at lunchtime and fire up my xbox, with my shitty connection it might have downloaded by tuesday if I do.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
No idea, but it contains most of the cars which, if you have an Elite or decent sized HD, you won't need other than to install it all.

Can see me needing to buy a replacement HD then, only have the very basic one :dapprove:

Tesla MP3 2021
I dont even know why im rushing to get it anyway because im stuck in work and there is no one home to turn on my console lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As a few folk have said, especially with racing games, the demo could take a fair few laps until you get into it. Stick with it... ;)

LOL.

By the time I get home at 7 tonight the download queue together with evening broadband speeds mean I might have it for the weekend.... :(