ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINALLY! Clio 172 'HOU'

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
And the next bit's done too.
Photo%2026-12-2014%209%2052%2018%20pm.png

Whilst it is bright it's not quite as stupidly bright as the photo suggests. Dimmed for the benefit of the camera;
Photo%2026-12-2014%209%2052%2006%20pm.png

Also took the opportunity to relocate a load of stuff to the space where the passenger airbag would be. I get my glovebox back, and it's all a bit neater. Win win.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in half a mind to get rid of it. But the standard silver just feels a little boring.

I might go for proper dipped carbon effect like the handles so at least it looks fairly real.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Belts now done courtesy of @Dan@SJM, there was a small hole in the exhaust which was welded up.

Waiting on a pair of rear shocks as the rear left is completely dry, and

THE SHITTY OLD HEADLIGHTS ARE GOING.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Should have bought my old ones mate.

I think my new ones where about £80 each from Renault.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Bloody hell bud, one million times better.

You should be able to see where your going now. :cool:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate, looking forward to getting the headlights all aligned later too. The alignment was all over the place on the old ones for various reasons including the shaft being wound out of one of the height servos so after rebuilding that, and nice clean lenses, I'm really looking forward to a great quality beam and about twice the vision lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Window broke. Fixed window.
Fog light broke. Fixed that too.

4 channel amp arrived. Plan A is to run the 6x9s bridged at 140w RMS each, but if I feel like it I might run them at 75w each and replace+amp the fronts. The fronts are a fair bit louder anyway without the 6x9s so plan A should even things out a bit whilst adding a good amount of bass. The 6x9s are running off the sub channel so I can turn them and the underseat sub off for city driving.

It's all wired up at the moment apart from the RCA cables as I need a Y lead, and I need to mount the amp properly, but just running off my phone plugged into the amp they're pretty damn good.