ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

Evo 8 MR
anyone else suffer huge slowdown on this basically the frame rate seems to drop to about 10fps gets very very stuttery ive installed it to the hard disk but if anything its worse

Similar issues are apparent on the PC version for no apparent reason the frame rate drops to 10 or below but then you turn your head to the right by about 10 degrees and its back upto 60.

Theres a simple fix on the PC though where you sort of force it to run in DX9 so it runs perfect and looks exactly the same.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Got ED-E back, he was at the Lucky 38, the messy little bugger.

Also took some photographs for Michael Angelo. 1250 Caps for 5 photo's. Nice work.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Got me the NCR Ranger Veteran Armour. Looks awesome.

Also raided Vault 34 and cleared out the Armoury, investigated the Crashed Vertibird, and robbed, then killed all the Van Graffs.

Busy night.

Check..

Pending..

Pending..

Check..

Just had a bash on it before leveled up a bit (albeit, not much), but alas my stimpak woes continue.

I am now a certified cripple.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i had about 20-30 at one point, now ive got none, and im about to go take on the Legion, so i could do with a few :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i cant do that caps cheat glitch thing with buying the cheaper of 2 weapons it just doesn't work

Who are you trying to do it with, and in their inventory does it say :

Razor 150
Razor 80

or

Razor (2)

As it only works if it's like the first one. Works for me, and a lot of other people, judging by the videos on Youtube. LOL.

the 118 trading post it was 2 guns as above bought the cheaper most damaged one then sold it back it was same condition as when i bought it and i got 400 less back for it when i sold it back

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. That happened to me with Chet at Goodsprings. But the one at the Gun Runners and Cliff at Novac worked fine.

ah will give them a go then

but when i tried gun runners they didnt have any duplicates :( although they did have an am rifle this time just a shame i didnt have the 8k

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just do the trick against Cliff at Novac and beat him at Caravan 20 times or so. Unlimited caps.

Golf R32
Come across another slightly random glitch yesterday. Admist my scouring the wastelands and killing everything I picked up a Ripper off a gang member, but don't use melee stuff, well with the possible exception of the chainsaw for laugh, so I tried stashing it at Lucky 38 however it didn't appear in my inventory when I opened the weapons case. Opened my Pip Boy and it was still in there so I tried dropping it and picking up but now it won't do that either. Can object pick it up pressing the analogue stick but can't pick up to add to inventory.

Also thought I'd lost one of my Remnant suits, however they were both in one of my wardrobes it just didn't have the (2) after it. So now stashing them seperately in different wardrobes

Skoda Fabia vRS
trying to find Benny at the mo at The Fort, gone there and its full of Legion guards who im trying to kill, came across a fella with a greek name beginning with L and killed him and it said id failed a quest ?

i cant seem to kill em all though, i think its Caesars tent im going into but their is about 10 of em all with power fists etc, even with Boone with me i get owned straight away

Listerine & Poledo
if you travel about, some places pay more foritems than others.

Food stuffs seem to be the biggest variables

Monaro VXR
Just got into Nelis and thought f**k that to the instructions. Ran in and got blown to bits.

Then tried following the instructions and got blown to bits. Now worked out it is missing some key words, "go slowly."

Octy VRS
Slowly? Think I tried that and lost most of my limbs. Tried both roads in with the same result.

Monaro VXR
What I did was pop out and then run back round the corner and wait for the shells to stop flying. Then run a bit to the house duck down inside behind a wall until the shells stopped run to next house and repeat.

Cayman S Edition 1
Well after 55 hours of playing, I'm level 30 and have unlocked 44% of the game according to steam. Just visiting each point on the map now and will do the final mission.

Seriously awesome game.

Golf R32
Yer stick between the rocks on the left and the buildngs, run flat out and make sure you don't have a two handed weapon equipped to slow you down. As soon as you reach the fencing you'll be safe. I dd it first time using this method though I did have to quickly use couple stim packs to heal.

Here quick pics of my two preferred set ups

Ranger Combat Armour as it just looks awesome

DSCN0624.gif

Matching Remnant Armour for both me and Boone

DSCN0626.gif

Monaro VXR
Well PC version has just had a new update.

Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
Fix: DLC error/save corruption
Fix: Stuttering with water effects
Fix: Severe performance issues with DirectX.
Fix: Controls temporarily disabled after reloading Cowboy Repeater while crouched
Fixed crash using the Euclid C-Finder while having the Heave Ho perk
Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
Fixed crash when buying duplicate caravan cards from a vendor in a single transaction
Crafting menu should filter valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
Fix: Sitting down while looking down a weapon's ironsights leaves player control locked
Fix: If a companion is knocked unconscious with broken limbs they stay broken on respawn
Fix for varmint night scope effect persisting in kill cam
Fix for giving companions armor that adds STR does not increase their carry weight
Fix NPC Repair menu displays DAM as DPS
Having NPC repair service rifle with forged receiver decreases CND

I like the companion way point thing, that will be very useful. Hopefully now with the DirectX fix crossfire also works so I can get my 100+fps. Should improve performance a bit anyway.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well the only legion gimps left are on the other side of the river, 49 hours 54min n im only on the house always wins 2, dunno weather to kill the tw@ n leave vegas to my pals the NCR or have it my self hmmm

Listerine & Poledo
RE: Nellis

Med-X
The other damage-reduction chem
Best armour available
and double-dropping stimpacks every time you get hit.
running

done

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Already got that.

Vault 34 is a c*nt.

Constant rads, ghoulified Vault Dwellers and Security staff.

It's a c*nt.

Golf R32
Yup picked it up the other day, or should I say Boone did, cheeky git....

Didn't even know where he picked it up just found it in his inventory

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Already got that.

Vault 34 is a c*nt.

Constant rads, ghoulified Vault Dwellers and Security staff.

It's a c*nt.

yup last night sucked dick, i hate the noise they make took my game eyes ages to adjust, ive already got the marksman carbine

Golf R32
Think I cracked on it by wearing the rad suit and necking a few Rad X's, had to take a few Rad Aways in there as I got a bit lost. Vaults seem to be easy to get lost in like that one full of the bugs :dapprove: