ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4 Next Gen Update

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I started a fresh play through after the update, up to level 9 after about 14 hours, zero issues/glitches/crashes so far (Series X).

To be far I'd not played 4 that much previously, compared to a lot of people, but it's much easier restarting when you know your way round...

Also seems that even performance mode is 60fps on Series X, people initially thought it was broken, but Bethesda made a statement over the weekend to clarify.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ive got to 40ish hours and i think i'm bored. Just dont have the attention span anymore for these games.

I'm exactly the same, I've got The last of us 2 to finish still on PS4. I just can't ever be bothered to sink hours into games anymore.
Yet I can pick my switch up and have a casual couple of races on mario kart and put it back down. Mental really.

I do keep saying I should get back into it but I never do