ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, those mentalists f*cked off a while back.

I thought the one that launched at a weird angle was going to take me out.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Go look for some companions and do their various quests. Pretty fun.

Boone's got issues man, help him get through that s**t.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Boone's already with me. He's f*cking badass. E-DE spots sh*t from a mile off, then Boone goes MENTAL.

<3

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
anyone got the weapon "pushy"?? its awesome kills a bighorn in one punch, its located in the Ruby hill mine,

while your there keep goin up an theres a seconds mine "silver peak mine" also a grave, which you need a shovel for, im guessin theres something good in the gravy but first i need a shovel....

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
anyone got the weapon "pushy"?? its awesome kills a bighorn in one punch, its located in the Ruby hill mine,

while your there keep goin up an theres a seconds mine "silver peak mine" also a grave, which you need a shovel for, im guessin theres something good in the gravy but first i need a shovel....

My service rifle kills bighorns in 1 shot if it's a critical headshot which it always is as they're easy to spot.

Easy XP.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
how do you get a shovel as ive seen a few around but cant pick them up

no idea mate, thats what im tryin to find, im pleased i found 1 tbh, makes you wonder whats in there :) if you find one share :)

oh btw the pushy is work over 4k caps ;)

Golf R32
This crashing glitch is getting really annoying now, my PS3 has crashed 3 times in the last 20 minutes each time I beat Cliff at Caravan and I should end up taking my total up to a 120k worth of caps but instead it just freezes up :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This crashing glitch is getting really annoying now, my PS3 has crashed 3 times in the last 20 minutes each time I beat Cliff at Caravan and I should end up taking my total up to a 120k worth of caps but instead it just freezes up :dapprove:

It's probably because you're raising him everything you have. Take a few caps off the total to raise by, and it should be fine.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
I may sound stupid here, but I cant seem to find out how the HP system works now. In Fallout 3, you drank a NukaCola you gained 20HP. Now when you drink one, it says you get 2HP (20s), although when I do drink one the HP doesnt increase, and it wears off. Doesn't explain anything in the booklet with it, and even the Fallout Wiki doesnt mention it.

Anyone?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Cleared the Deathclaws from the Quarry using the Sniper rifle to perform sneak attacks from safety of the ridge you can access to side of buildings at Sloan.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dont go to the nuclear test site or crashed helicopter/plaine thing without ammo i got chased by feral ghouls lots o lots of em, and lots o lots of bots not cool