ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ClioSport Festival 2024 *Save The Date*

What track configurations would you prefer?

• Club Circuit (0.8 miles) Afternoon session

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really looking forward to standing under a marquee in the pissing rain drinking beer with a group of croal experts while also forgetting there is a warm bar 100m away. Hopefully that bloke will bring his screaming child again.

Last year was superb, no way I am missing this (unless she doesn't sign off on my weekend off application... but thats an argument for 2024).
She just signed off :love:

Unsure on what this win has cost me.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Please see the poll I’ve just created.

Be good to get some feedback on which track configurations that you all prefer.

FC489C1E-865E-4CDC-9C15-2CC643F34976.gif

482CD2CA-AD47-4EB2-97B1-72F230C63268.jpeg

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
So long as Costal is on and Club isn’t, I’m happy.

National looks like it could be good, but there’s a lot of the lap taken up just by 2 straights.

Tarticmonkey

ClioSport Club Member
  CLIO 197 CUP,
Excited to hopefully join you all for this next year!

This years looked a mega event and watching markcup70’s videos on YouTube got me dead set on getting tickets! Some of the lads will hopefully be coming down too!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Excited to hopefully join you all for this next year!

This years looked a mega event and watching markcup70’s videos on YouTube got me dead set on getting tickets! Some of the lads will hopefully be coming down too!
As long as you don't arrive at 2am with a screaming child who then runs between all the tents shouting you will be welcomed with open arms good sir. The behaviour on track is the best I've ever encountered too. Very refreshing to not have to worry about some total div on track like you do with other organised track days.

Tarticmonkey

ClioSport Club Member
  CLIO 197 CUP,
As long as you don't arrive at 2am with a screaming child who then runs between all the tents shouting you will be welcomed with open arms good sir. The behaviour on track is the best I've ever encountered too. Very refreshing to not have to worry about some total div on track like you do with other organised track days.
I can safely say we will be without child. Although I might cry if my car breaks.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
International VS Costal - you're only skipping out two long straights and a relatively slow hairpin.

Considering there's two hairpins already on the costal layout, do we really need the third on the international when the chicane on the costal link is much more technical? Which in turn, made the hot laps a lot more fun!

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'd love to go to this. Just need to convince the missues that i don't need to sell the car for a bit longer...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
International VS Costal - you're only skipping out two long straights and a relatively slow hairpin.

Considering there's two hairpins already on the costal layout, do we really need the third on the international when the chicane on the costal link is much more technical? Which in turn, made the hot laps a lot more fun!

Exactly this. Coastal all day for me.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
the chicane on the costal link is much more technical? Which in turn, made the hot laps a lot more fun!

This times 1000.

Even in the TT, managing a good dose of lift off oversteer into the first left of the chicane, then instantly swopping into the right hander was epic.

Losing that to drive in a straight line twice and understeer around a hairpin doesnt sound as good :ROFLMAO:

On the flipside, as long as its coastal in the afternoon (when ill do my halfday) i dont really care!

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
I nearly said that 😂 I can see it now, 2 laps in feeling too confident... come back to pits with timing chain clattering its tits off and me wondering how the f**k I am getting home from Anglesey with two unroadworthy cars.
Sounds like the Mini needs a tow bar just in case :LOL: I'm sure it would have no bother towing the RR home...