ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 The CSF 2023 Picture & Video Thread

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't think it was you driving. Didn't see many people really mate, kept myself to myself as usual. I'm an unsociable c**t really.

Whatever it takes where you don't lose money and are covered for any mishaps. £100...£200 I'd pay it for a 8-10 lap session 100% 👌
If it were £100 a session I wouldn't bring my own car, I would just book 5 sessions with Filters 😂

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Here we go, apart from a couple of shorts I'm gonna pull out, this is my last one from Anglesey.

Rather appropriately, the last 15 minutes of open track time found me fending off multiple Clio attacks. I had to work really hard and from the various lock-ups and moments of oversteer it looks like they did as well (except @The Crumb Master , he was barely trying). Loved it!

Can't wait until next year. Might have to run my wider wheels/tyres though :whistle: