ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ClioSport Festival 2024 *Save The Date*

What track configurations would you prefer?

• Club Circuit (0.8 miles) Afternoon session

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What? The August you couldn’t make this year? or a different August…

Get it booked ffs!! 😂
Thought it might be the same bank holiday weekend for next year. I was doing overtime this year hence me not being able to get there. I'm off next year for that weekend but I've got a hotel and Peter Kay tickets for Saturday 27th July in Manchester 😭😭😭

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thought it might be the same bank holiday weekend for next year. I was doing overtime this year hence me not being able to get there. I'm off next year for that weekend but I've got a hotel and Peter Kay tickets for Saturday 27th July in Manchester 😭😭😭
CSF camping on Friday night, trackday on Saturday morning, drive over to Manchester in the afternoon and watch Peter Kay.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Peter Kay will he rubbish anyway
Sack it off

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
For info we will put tickets on sale in the new year. It's an expensive time of year and seeing how quickly the track time sold last year, I’m sure even the ballers on CS could do without needing to splash out on CSF this month 😂

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Can't wait to flip to July on my cliosport calendar and see csf already marked and then remember ice not bought a ticket 😂.

Oh wait 📅 is still dead isn't it😞.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've put the date in our calendar but it falls smack bang in the middle of my 2 week fixed factory shutdown where we normally go away.
Will see what can be done.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've blocked the weekend out, looking forward to it as missed this year!

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly
Heard so many negative reviews about his latest tour being rubbish.
It was good too see him, But i wouldn't go again. He more of tells stories and turns them into a joke but some sound really fake and far fetched as if he's had to lie to make it funny.

Funniest part for me was the opening when he first walks on stage ( unsure if he does it everywhere or just certain places)
I suppose everyone has different tastes to comedy so it'll be a mix of reviews..

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I think comedy is like musical taste, in that it can change as you go through different experiences. Shifts in society can also make once-hilarious jokes lose their charm.

I can remember watching Billy Connelly on the box and I nearly died laughing. My missus bought me the DVD but I stuck it in the bottom draw and a decade or so later finally watched it.

Me….

200.gif

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really looking forward to standing under a marquee in the pissing rain drinking beer with a group of croal experts while also forgetting there is a warm bar 100m away. Hopefully that bloke will bring his screaming child again.

Last year was superb, no way I am missing this (unless she doesn't sign off on my weekend off application... but thats an argument for 2024).