ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thats not too bad then, looked pretty bad from the 56 earlier and from Conwy to the second tunnel.
Seemed backed up from the Llanfairfechan roundabout. Was ok after that.

A55 traffic wombles were stopping traffic before the Conwy tunnel so it wasn't getting chocker in there.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Watched you roll into the premier Inn car park earlier, thought "do I recognise that van?"!
Seen your porsche earlier too, i thought the same recognised it! You on full day tomorrow? Be early start i believe we are around 30 mins away.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The welsh weather has well and truly slapped us in the face this morning. 😂😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wetter than an otters pocket
The rain woke me up at 2am, immediately though “wouldn’t fancy camping in this shite” then dozed off to sleep.

Chance I can make it tomorrow if the wind holds up. Is there track time at all or are people just getting up and going home? I’ve not actually looked to see if it’s both days or not but if something is going on I’ll bring my camera if I can get over.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The rain woke me up at 2am, immediately though “wouldn’t fancy camping in this shite” then dozed off to sleep.

Chance I can make it tomorrow if the wind holds up. Is there track time at all or are people just getting up and going home? I’ve not actually looked to see if it’s both days or not but if something is going on I’ll bring my camera if I can get over.

Normally just the Saturday daytime and Evening entertainment then pack up for home Sundays

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Normally just the Saturday daytime and Evening entertainment then pack up for home Sundays
Ah no worries. I've just been told I'll be working til at least 12 tomorrow prepping the boat anyway so wouldn't have got there til gone 2.

Hopefully it's there next year (same weekend) as I certainly won't be doing overtime again.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’ve got a clio 182/172 rear seat delete/board/carpet/thing for sale if anyone is interested. I’m in the garage next to the CS tents. Come give me a shout.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Is anyone there tomorrow (Sunday) or has everyone gone home?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Is there evening entertainment? Band, DJ?

Looks like mostly everyone had a good day on track.