ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Cup Race Car Hotlaps @ CSF 2023

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It's taken a little longer than expected but, we've got a second car for the day sorted thanks to @TRH_Racing 👌

711EE27A-E8F0-45B1-84D3-7332DA226123.jpeg7B0F9253-45BC-4F20-AF6D-2778F24C8549.jpegEF8BFAA2-4B11-4688-BB1A-8C3692BBF0AD.jpeg

We have a track prepared 197 Cup pushing a healthy 206bhp, with blackline LSD and plenty of other complimentary tweaks joining us.
I've driven this car before and can safely say it's cracking fun and a very tidy bit of kit. It handles brilliantly and it's sure to leave a grin on your face!

I'll be driving the car with it's owner @TRH_Racing who is building up the car to compete in Time Attack. He's no slouch behind the wheel having had tuition from myself and others, I trust in his ability and I hope you all will too. He's donated the car to be used for the day so I think a CS.NET round of applause is deserved 👏

It has a few upgrades to go until it's race ready (full cage, extinguisher/cut off switches) but, it's much easier to get into than a race car and a little more forgiving for the passenger. With that in mind it's priced a little cheaper but still offers you the chance to have a flat out experience, while allowing us to try and raise that little bit more for the clubs chosen charity.

I'd like it to be fun for all, so if you'd like to donate and nominate a mate for us to take out you're more than welcome to do so. Just please make sure they have a valid driver/passenger band and we'll make extra effort to ensure they scream like @DaveDreads viking friend 👍

Donations to be made on the day.

Clio 197 CUP track car - £10
Clio X98 race car - £20
Both cars -£25

All donations go to the clubs chosen charity 🙏

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the good words Andy! … massive privilege to be able to help out and raise some money for a good cause.

As mentioned, it’s not the same as the X98 but it’s one capable car, and I’d love to be able to take even a couple of people out and let them experience what I’m currently building for the 2024 season, and to raise money!

Massive thank you again to Andy for the opportunity and letting me lend the car out to him for the day for us to let people experience the circuit 😁