ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Prepped and ready to set off tomorrow, at some point, when I can be ar$3d. :ROFLMAO: I'll be heading from south Wales to north Wales after lunchtime, taking in a few nice roads on the way up. Probably quite a few actually.

prepped-n-ready.jpg

My route for anyone interested. You're welcome.

up.png

See you there folks, be safe. I'll bring spare sets of velcro gloves, plenty to go around. Baaaaa-verlous.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Told my Mrs I was annoyed I was on holiday and missing this.

I said “I bet some t**t does something on track or in the evening that means it won’t be at Anglesey next year”.

Her: “Good. You’re already going on a euro road trip with those clio friends of yours next year, and tbh you should have just f**king married one of them”.

🤣🤣🤣
Euro trip 👀

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
My mate who works down there also recommended the a55 said its more scenic.

Just got my ear plugs ready for 3.5 hours of side exit exhaust

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
You sure he didn't recommend the A5? The A55 isn't really scenic, unless you like looking at the sea and windfarms...
Possibly. Ill be going fastest route on way there and scenic route back. Is the A5 the route to take if going up north?

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
B and b booked car loaded anf full of fuel Just thought better print my 2 tickets... Can't find email rang my son who is half way to Anglesey already got him to check he only bought his 2 and not 4 he sent me the email link for his 2 I can't find a email from that person checked all 3 banks no payments gone out for the amount Conclusion I haven't bought tickets well at least I can't find them if I have.
Bought 2 now so I can relax.
Family funeral at 1 then I'm on route for the 5 hours plus traffic sure it will all be worth while tomorrow

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly. Ill be going fastest route on way there and scenic route back. Is the A5 the route to take if going up north?
I told @DaveDreads to go via the A5 from Coventry. It's a nicer drive than the M6/56/A55 but it'll more than likely take longer, although approaching the A55 at tea time will be mental.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I told @DaveDreads to go via the A5 from Coventry. It's a nicer drive than the M6/56/A55 but it'll more than likely take longer, although approaching the A55 at tea time will be mental.
Think that's the way my son in heading now. I'm just following nav this afternoon fastest easiest way possible before it gets dark. I'll come back scenic way Sunday after our Quarry karting if I'm still alive.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm probably going to go M6 because my Sciatica is playing up and sitting in a car makes it worse, so the quicker I can get there the better, f*cking crippled atm, can't see sleeping in the car making it any better.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I'm leaving now this looks fun..... heading straight to B&b if anyone about locally this eve let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230825_145553_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230825_145553_Maps.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 22