ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking forward to this now, car's loaded and ready to go... wets at the ready just in case 😄
We're taking donations towards the clubs chosen charity in return for hot laps around the circuit, regardless of the weather!
If you'd like some laps with us then head to the Hot Laps CSF23 thread and get your name down, I expect we'll be busy on the day!

293a0727.jpeg
A huge thank you to @Nik @Sunglasses_Ron and @Brian for all their effort towards organising this for the club, looking forward to meeting more members and sharing some laughs in the cars 👌

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Told my Mrs I was annoyed I was on holiday and missing this.

I said “I bet some t**t does something on track or in the evening that means it won’t be at Anglesey next year”.

Her: “Good. You’re already going on a euro road trip with those clio friends of yours next year, and tbh you should have just f**king married one of them”.

🤣🤣🤣

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member

I said “I bet some t**t does something on track or in the evening that means it won’t be at Anglesey next year”.

Her: “Good. You’re already going on a euro road trip with those clio friends of yours next year, and tbh you should have just f**king married one of them”.

🤣🤣🤣
I'll be waiting x

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

🤣🤣🤣
I'll marry you, i'll never had to work again!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

🤣🤣🤣
My Mrs says similar every year.

“You don’t bother with anything for 2 weeks in Portugal with your family, I even have to tell you to shave. But when you go with your clio lot you become a normal organised adult”

😂😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Properly excited for this now. Half day tomorrow then heading over to meet the guys.

Excited for a change of scenery too, Blyton was mint don't get me wrong but I'm looking forward to a different venue too.

Can't wait for the evening antics too loool

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Properly excited for this now. Half day tomorrow then heading over to meet the guys.

Excited for a change of scenery too, Blyton was mint don't get me wrong but I'm looking forward to a different venue too.

Can't wait for the evening antics too loool
How much mischief can we cause with a few beers inside us and my sons moped??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Boys, can someone help me please??

I won’t be arriving until about 7pm tomorrow. I want to dump my trailer, give Dave and Kyle a cuddle then head to the hotel for a shower/shave/food.

Can someone please volunteer to let me park the trailer somewhere near to them so they can keep an eye on it please? It will have my car on it and my sons moped so I can’t really have it going walkies. 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Are there tolls in Wales or is it referring to the M6 toll?
M6 toll.

Kidderminster, under Shrewsbury, stay on the A5 all the way up. Get on to the 55 at Bangor, over to island and it's not far from there.

Or go up to Telford on the 54. Depends what it's like around there.

We never go on the M6 from here (North Wales) when we go down to Cornwall, always join it your end.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
From the south I go through the m6 toll as it’s fast, m54 to the a5 and then hit the a55.

The m6 is so boring and I can’t do it anymore..

Never needed to get a straight shot to Anglesey, but I think the A55 seems the faster route anyway.. just watch out for the tunnel, comes out of nowhere.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone hitting the A55 from the M56 tomorrow tea time will be sat in a queue. Friday evenings coming into North Wales is always bad but bank holiday weekends are mental.

Hopefully I get a weather day over the weekend so I can pop over.
Screenshot_20230824_213253_Maps.jpg

f**k.