ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
For once I don't need to rebuild the car

Tracking booked for Monday, need to drop the gearbox oil and refill with MTL, stick my undertray back on then just replace the angle sensor and clear the fault in CLiP to get my ABS back. Other than that it's a small bits for a change

I mean I can send it without traction control and ABS, it just means I'll light the inside tyre up every so often if I punch it's c**t in🤣
Oh s**t, I need to book it in for tracking. Well reminded... should probably bleed the brakes and change the box fluid too :rolleyes:

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else getting stressed after doing nothing to their car until the last minute?

View attachment 1656714
Other than issues with tyres (nobody has any that I want) I’ve been ready for months. Although it’s effectively a shakedown for the car after completely rebuilding it. 450 mile round trip, all day on circuit and another trackday set up shortly after, what could possible go wrong 😑

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We’ve had a reply from Anglesey regarding fire pits and bbqs. Fire pits or any other type of log burner are an absolutely no no.

BBQ’s are fine but cannot be placed directly on the grass or tarmac.

It might sound harsh but this circuit is on a completely different level of professionalism to Blyton.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Whilst I’m sure it doesn’t need to be said I’ll say it anyway. The club expects everyone to be on their best behaviour at this event. I fully expect everyone to have fun including a good drink in the evening but if anyone starts behaving in a way that reflects badly on the club they’ll be asked to leave. It really is as simple as that ❤️

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Whilst I’m sure it doesn’t need to be said I’ll say it anyway. The club expects everyone to be on their best behaviour at this event. I fully expect everyone to have fun including a good drink in the evening but if anyone starts behaving in a way that reflects badly on the club they’ll be asked to leave. It really is as simple as that ❤️
@Chode Lint that means you!

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
We’ve had a reply from Anglesey regarding fire pits and bbqs. Fire pits or any other type of log burner are an absolutely no no.

It might sound harsh but this circuit is on a completely different level of professionalism to Blyton.
Understandable really. I was at Cadwell when a convoy of geordies rocked up, pitched their tents and lit a fire 🔥 on the grass. Cans and s**t everywhere. They were Frog marched off the circuit that same night.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

3 bags for 100 ❄️ out the question then?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Got some new MRF tyres today, took them in to a recommended fitter in Darlington and he’s put a fookin hole in one of them 😤

Ordered a single tyre this afternoon but that isn’t going to get here quickly. I’m proper pissed off.

Well that sucks. What size? Usually loads of used for sale

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Well that sucks. What size? Usually loads of used for sale
I got some 15" ZTD from MOT Motorsport. The guy put his hands up and said he'd pay for it. I've had a few setbacks with stuff arriving late, but he said he'd get the tyre out to me Monday. Fingers crossed they don't screw this one up.

I went for medium in the end. They feel like concrete haha.

I still have 52s on order, but no chance of getting them in time.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I got some 15" ZTD from MOT Motorsport. The guy put his hands up and said he'd pay for it. I've had a few setbacks with stuff arriving late, but he said he'd get the tyre out to me Monday. Fingers crossed they don't screw this one up.

I went for medium in the end. They feel like concrete haha.

I still have 52s on order, but no chance of getting them in time.

Keep us posted on how you get on mate. Worst case, I've some 15's wrapped in giti gt2rs that you'd be welcome to for the day.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Keep us posted on how you get on mate. Worst case, I've some 15's wrapped in giti gt2rs that you'd be welcome to for the day.
That's very good of you to offer, but I should be fine as I've been assured the tyre will be here Monday. If need be I'll just go around on my PS3s - slowly !

If it's raining I will be anyway.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Don’t worry, we have stickers (which name would you like 😂)
View attachment 1656803
Can I have one that says Barry Shitpeas?

Also if people don't put their usernames on it then and wear a t-shirt of their avatar, i'm left with the same problem, even if they do most peoples usernames are nonsense.

"Hi i'm Colin, I chat to you all the time online"
"Cool what's your username"?
"R2D2.182.pissFlaPs.Clio"
"Erm......could you draw me a picture of your avatar"?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Can I have one that says Barry Shitpeas?

Also if people don't put their usernames on it then and wear a t-shirt of their avatar, i'm left with the same problem, even if they do most peoples usernames are nonsense.

"Hi i'm Colin, I chat to you all the time online"
"Cool what's your username"?
"R2D2.182.pissFlaPs.Clio"
"Erm......could you draw me a picture of your avatar"?
I'll stand with my back to the sun and try to get the back of my neck to match my avatar again