ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate. We haven’t decided on an exact route yet. Was considering dropping into Wales from Gloucester and heading up to Horsehoe pass and then up through Snowdonia. We will be travelling up on the Thursday.

What’s the ponderosa like for food mate? Was thinking that might be a good place for lunch.

Sorry mate, I missed your reply!

Sadly, Gloucester is a little too far up otherwise I'd suggest you pop in for a cuppa, pie and mash - in readiness for your jaunt through Wales!

The Ponderosa is ok, although nothing special. Don't be expecting a Michelin star! I've used the cafe there a few times for burger and chips, that sort of thing, and it's pretty much the sort of fare you'd expect from such a venue. The menu was a bit limited last time but that may have been due to the whole Covid situation.

Who’s camping and who’s premier Inn’ing?

Holiday home FTW. We all have holiday homes, right? I thought that was the reason why Wales existed? :p😂🤣

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
What's a good route up through that there Wales? I'm coming from near Brighton so I'll be f**king sick of motorways by the time I hit the border (on a motorbike)

Got the whole day on Friday to get there and I'll be leaving early (because even a direct route its gonna be a 7 hour ride without stops 😂)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What's a good route up through that there Wales? I'm coming from near Brighton so I'll be f**king sick of motorways by the time I hit the border (on a motorbike)

Got the whole day on Friday to get there and I'll be leaving early (because even a direct route its gonna be a 7 hour ride without stops 😂)
f**k that on a bike lol

Screenshot_20230811-141550.png

Cardiff was just a random point to get it to route through Wales