ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think Dan is having a DaveDreads moment

Stop being a minge and crack on
I wish I was. But when I get back off holiday I’ve got 2 weeks of missed income to catch up on, as well as the £5K+ I’ve just spent on holiday. It isn’t going to leave me much time at all.
I have just had a message off my mate I sold the Kangoo too, he’s said I can bring that if I want. Plus the options from @Filters and @Touring_Rob .
So I’m hopeful. X

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Got any pictures of what he's in about Brigsy? I can't picture it but I can get steel plates made....
I have a pic somewhere but cant find it for love nor money. My mate had a naughty heavy paddle clutch and it broke the same piece, it was pretty basic couple of plates that bolted to the box with a few bars to take the load.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I was. But when I get back off holiday I’ve got 2 weeks of missed income to catch up on, as well as the £5K+ I’ve just spent on holiday. It isn’t going to leave me much time at all.
I have just had a message off my mate I sold the Kangoo too, he’s said I can bring that if I want. Plus the options from @Filters and @Touring_Rob .
So I’m hopeful. X
See this is why CS is always best. I've got a spare 172 track car you could borrow but I think you'd contract aids if you spent more than 4 minutes inside it

20230617_110840.jpg20230617_105421.jpg20230617_105508.jpg

Attachments

• 20230617_105508.jpg
    20230617_105508.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
So I’m hopeful. X
Meanwhile i've got to remove an inlet manifold in order to remove a turbo, which means removing a rusted exhaust, then fit a full Miltek turbo back system, then the actual turbo which I don't know how to prime, then put the intercooler and pipework back together with no mechanical knowledge and limited tools or I won't be going at all because I won't have a car to even get to work let alone Anglesey.

Even after all that, the engine may still be f*cked and i'll have to buy another shitheap that'll ruin my life.

F*cking fanny. x

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Meanwhile i've got to remove an inlet manifold in order to remove a turbo, which means removing a rusted exhaust, then fit a full Miltek turbo back system, then the actual turbo which I don't know how to prime, then put the intercooler and pipework back together with no mechanical knowledge and limited tools or I won't be going at all because I won't have a car to even get to work let alone Anglesey.

Even after all that, the engine may still be f*cked and i'll have to buy another shitheap that'll ruin my life.

F*cking fanny. x

@Chode Lint how about you lend @DaveDreads the silver turd, he’ll be immune to the contaminants within 😂

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I've completely fucked my shoulder and have two cars to prep before track. I have come to accept that neither will be as ready as I would like but at least one will make it there... I don't want to hear bets on which one either.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Well somethings just broke on the Kangoo gearcable related. Never fcuking ending, fix one thing and something else breaks

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
My braking was fine for the first two laps. Every time I went out. Two laps of full send then a cooldown up to the main gate and back 😂
Warm up lap and qualifying lap then back in😆

Kangoo is fixed but for how fcuking long, no idea.