ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Tbh the state we get in i'm surprised we're not still there Monday morning.
Either last year or the year before I was worried you'd be there Monday..

You'd got 1/4 of a way through a wheel change, stuffed the tent in the back of the car and you had your head out one window, feet out the adjacent window and you were chasing zzz's!

It's a hard life!

So looking forward to this, won't be making the school boy error of getting slaughtered on the Friday this time! Ruined my Saturday night as i was a mess once off track in the afternoon.

@James are slicks allowed on track?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
So looking forward to this, won't be making the school boy error of getting slaughtered on the Friday this time! Ruined my Saturday night as i was a mess once off track in the afternoon.

Usual track day rules I'd imagine.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

I'm not sure mate. Don't javelin usually say you need a cage for slicks?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
How much track time is left? Asking for a friend [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hopefully we'll have a few fires this year...
@Knuckles whats the score there? I know you've tried making it happen a few times or had plans to

Sick bag in your welcome pack wouldn't go a miss 😂

Fires? We had a few on the go this year by the marquee.

We keep trying to get everyone together around the fire by the marquees but people seem to retire to their tents.

I fell asleep by the fire this year. Was so cosy! But then when I woke up and it was just embers I was freezing my tits off lol

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Fires? We had a few on the go this year by the marquee.

We keep trying to get everyone together around the fire by the marquees but people seem to retire to their tents.

I fell asleep by the fire this year. Was so cosy! But then when I woke up and it was just embers I was freezing my tits off lol

We had one over by the tents...
Obviously need to change the location of your fires buddy 😂

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Should be in TIDL, but as it's CSF related i'll post it here.

Cocked up and booked BTCC at Knockhill for the Sunday, so i'll have to leave Saturday night 😞

At least i'll get the track time in and i'll probably stay for the evening food too.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Due to the unique way the public sector operates I have now had my shifts changed so I’m doing 0700-1900 on Saturday and Sunday.

b******s.