ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

donnylad

ClioSport Club Member
Is the tracktime any good for people who havnt been on track before? Or would you recommend something more quiet as to not get in peoples way etc?

Not saying I would be super super slow, but havnt a clue as to the limits of the car, never mind first time on track.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Is the tracktime any good for people who havnt been on track before? Or would you recommend something more quiet as to not get in peoples way etc?

Not saying I would be super super slow, but havnt a clue as to the limits of the car, never mind first time on track.
Blyton's a great track for the beginner. Flat, open, plenty of run-off.

There's tuition available too I believe.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

It’s a perfect day for a beginner. Track etiquette is excellent. And if you’re a bit nervous go out for a few laps with someone to see what it’s all about before you take your car out.

Honestly mate, it’s a genuinely friendly atmosphere and everyone is really helpful.

donnylad

ClioSport Club Member
should be on it then!, will check with the wife later as I know she has 7 weddings in august (photographer) but hopefully I can work something out.

Is there many spaces left? just wondering if I come to book next week will it be sold out.

Rs 200
Yes mate are you doing the hole weekend and the full track time cheers Luigi
And thanks for letting me use your garage legend
ClioSport Festival 2018 will be held on August bank holiday weekend.

The main event/track day will be on Saturday 25th August but you are welcome to arrive to camp on Friday 24th so that you’re all ready for Saturdays activities.

Saturday evening will once again include entertainment and hot food provided by a professional catering company.

Full details and ticket bookings here
www.cliosportfestival.net

Hope to see you all there!!![/QUOTE]

Reactions: Gus

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep

Find me and ill help you out if you want! (Y)
its an easy, awesome track

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
should be on it then!, will check with the wife later as I know she has 7 weddings in august (photographer) but hopefully I can work something out.

Is there many spaces left? just wondering if I come to book next week will it be sold out.

You should be ok mate

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
ive booked! Saturday ticket and 1/2 day track session.

How do the sessions work? I have booked half a day but it didnt ask me to choose the early or afternoon session? do we choose on the day?

looking forward to it, and meeting some of you guys!
Are you sure? It should ask you to select either option - check your confirmation.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
how many cars/people normally turn up to this? ive never been so just want to know what to expect :)
Lots. It's a great day and better evening. You couldn't find a better way to put faces to names and chill and talk cars all day, or get out on track a bit. Definitely worth the trip wherever you are from.

Reactions: Nik
  1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
awesome, ive not been very active in the forums so i dont think ive spoken to any of you really but will be good to have a chat with you lot, il try and get some mates to come with and hopefully have my clio finished in time!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
awesome, ive not been very active in the forums so i dont think ive spoken to any of you really but will be good to have a chat with you lot, il try and get some mates to come with and hopefully have my clio finished in time!
I didn’t know anyone last year and had such a good time it really is a brilliant weekend ??

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Last year my airbed kept deflating so this year ive gone baller and got myself one of these. There was a deal on tesco direct a while ago so it only cost £32.Intex-Ultra-Plush-Queen-Airbed-1024x693.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Booked a full day on track.

Does that mean I have to listen to Colonel Sanders give his safety talk twice or do I get an 'all day' wrist band?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Booked a full day on track.

Does that mean I have to listen to Colonel Sanders give his safety talk twice or do I get an 'all day' wrist band?

LOL at Colonel Sanders! Good point though. Because of the two sessions, they usually have a different coloured wristband for the afternoon people, but I will arrange it so people with a full day can either get both wristbands at the morning breifing, or just have to pop in for a swap at the lunch break without needing to sit through Bob's briefing twice. I'll confirm the details nearer the event.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LOL at Colonel Sanders! Good point though. Because of the two sessions, they usually have a different coloured wristband for the afternoon people, but I will arrange it so people with a full day can either get both wristbands at the morning breifing, or just have to pop in for a swap at the lunch break without needing to sit through Bob's briefing twice. I'll confirm the details nearer the event.
The swap idea seems best Nik. Will stop any confusion in the morning too. Needs to be as simple as possible for those monkeys.

Reactions: Nik

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member

You just need to grab a new wristband after the lunch break mate, then head out on track after the PM sighting laps! ?