ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
pretty sure a few of us will help out!
I'm all good now haha, however if you want to jump in and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong you're more then welcome too...
Did suggest to Ron earlier that a few of us could do it if any first time track users we're a little apprehensive about going on.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm all good now haha, however if you want to jump in and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong you're more then welcome too...
Did suggest to Ron earlier that a few of us could do it if any first time track users we're a little apprehensive about going on.
Throw me your keys and sit back.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep

Should be easy enough to do tbh! I’m no expert but I know my way round blyton :smile:

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Please can it be in July again next year like 2016? My MRS Birthday on the 25th August so I've not been able to come last year and won't be able to come this year :( I enjoyed it so much...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Please can it be in July again next year like 2016? My MRS Birthday on the 25th August so I've not been able to come last year and won't be able to come this year 😧 I enjoyed it so much...
Unfortunately we have a very limited limited choice of dates available to us and this was the only one of two we had to choose from this year. The other date clashed with one of the other car shows.

S-Max & Mk7 GTi
Is it worth coming just for the Sunday? Is there any track action or anything or is everyone just packing up and going home? I can’t do Friday or Saturday