ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's with mudflaps?

200 FF Storm Grey
Mine used to have mudflaps until we got deep snow and I lost 3. Looked ok, unsure what they would have looked like colourcoded though

14032010034.jpg

14032010032.jpg

They don't look bad at all, think my car would pull them quite well, will get some bought in the summer and post up pics, if only for the purposes of being a guinea pig!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
yh maybe but they staying till i can getsome money saved to lower it!

they dont make the car look any lower if thats your reason for keeping them, thats what splitters are for.
ruined an otherwise brilliant car.
i hate it when people do mods that actually make a car look worse!

LCR 225
they dont make the car look any lower if thats your reason for keeping them, thats what splitters are for.
ruined an otherwise brilliant car.

if its a brilliant car which it is with power an acceleration then way don't you have one instead of a 1.2 campus sport? an i don't know what renault was thinking but campus an sport together dosen't sound to sporty!:eek:

WTF have you done to that Cup? That's horrendous.

No road going Clios look good with mudflaps. None. Ever.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I hate, hate, hate mud flaps on cars. I appreciate some people put them on to protect the paint, but the irony is they're making the car look worse in doing so.

Rally flaps are just bent...

Depends. Any old Evo worth its salt without them just looks bare. You might as well take the boot spoiler off while you're at it.

Frustrates the hell out of me that Reno didn't just attach a rubberdized inner lip for the front wheel arch at least on the Clio RS. Just laziness imo - especially when the leading edge of the skirt trim is a dark colour. Spotted an .:R32 at the gym the other week who clearly lived in a rural location or had the mother of all gravel driveways. The inner lip of the side skirts were literally 'sandblasted' to reveal the light plastic colour underneath. Looked genuinely awful as the car itself was a dark blue colour.

For the sake of 30secs design and a £5 option - ALL manufacturers should be at least arsed to the most basic of mud-flaps as an option. People don't have to have them, but for those with a practical brain over the marginal appearance change - they should be allowed to have them as an option. And always be able to detach them if needed anyways.

D.

200 FF Storm Grey
WTF have you done to that Cup? That's horrendous.

No road going Clios look good with mudflaps. None. Ever.

I saw a black 172 with black flaps at TFS and I kid you not it suited it down to the ground, just trying to find out who owns the p1ssing thing! lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
They don't look bad at all, think my car would pull them quite well, will get some bought in the summer and post up pics, if only for the purposes of being a guinea pig!

I've got a set of those ones for sale... Came off a phase 1 I think but might be phase 2 suitable as well pretty sire everything is the same shape wise

Rusty Cup
I really need some mud flaps i hate it when mud flaps all over the place making everything look untidy. I might get one of those lorry ones that go all the way across the rear.