ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT rebuild pics

BMW 330d :)
MATT BLACK said:
nearly done

That intercooler is massive! Nice ;) Surely you must be losing power though with the small amount of open space at the front in relation to the size of the intercooler.

You should paint it black and cut a hole in the bumper to give you more bhp! And it would still have most of the sleeper look intact as it would match the colour of the car.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3144&d=1138266011

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3090&d=1138190550

See where I'm coming from?

paint it all black and you wouldnt notice a tiny hole in the front cut for the intercooler ;)

Nice job though :p

Fraser

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
MATT BLACK said:
It handles very well now - FK coilovers all round with some home made strut braces, racing slicks, uprated brakes and polyurethane anti roll bar bushes - i dont like tracking it as the massive heat the engine generates can cause damage with prolonged use.

The finished product........

Is there anything you can 'realistically' do to overcome that, Matt? Especially as we are now heading to the warmer months?

I bet there's sod all room under the bonnet to even attempt cooling ducting....!

D.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
its full on now

I have a present for you Vicky - i will give it to you on sunday if i see ya - its a nice present

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Fred2001Dynamic said:
Matt your mum's just called me, i can't make Sunday now, i'm gonna be busy ;)

Damn it - jordy wanted to speak to you about that clio conversion ;)

you SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Oh hello is that Fred - ive just seen you on men and motors and would like to buy a yozzasport kit from you ) ??????..........ring a bell lol :D

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Fred2001Dynamic said:
so it was Paul"FATBOY"Jordan

he's a dead man!!!!

what a c**t

QUOTE " Oh yes its a very proffesional kit thats adds 40 bhp to the clios existing bhp output".............you puff !!! lol :D

MERCEDES CLS AMG
For everyone whos wondering what me and fred are on about when he was on telly wed night my mate rang him saying he had just seen him on telly ( men and motors ... not gay p**n channel ) and wanted to order a yozzasport conversion kit - Fred fell for it hook line and sinker the gullible git !!!

Nippy white cup
lol I know it`s an over used phrase these days butI haven`t heard it recently

Chris

thisismylunchowned.jpg

Racing Blue 182
How much have you spend on this in total?

Is the tt conversion going to be available to the public in the near future? lol

MERCEDES CLS AMG
No the conversion will not be available - my mate jordy whos the VW / Audi specilialist has built this with me as a one off. I dont fancy getting involved doing another and neither does he. The car may be up for sale in the near future. Spent £10000 so far with more to go

MATT BLACK said:
No the conversion will not be available - my mate jordy whos the VW / Audi specilialist has built this with me as a one off. I dont fancy getting involved doing another and neither does he. The car may be up for sale in the near future. Spent £10000 so far with more to go

Unless its for me of course!

Ryan