ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT rebuild pics

Clio 16v turbo
fook payin 10k! £1500 for the lump, worst case £700 for custom rad n cooler, refabricate the driveshafts £300 max, my mate can do the exhaust, make some mounts n maybe a few hours for an auto elecrtician to do the wiring if i carnt.
how hard is this conversion n at 200-250bhp how fast are we talkin???!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
fook payin 10k! £1500 for the lump, worst case £700 for custom rad n cooler, refabricate the driveshafts £300 max, my mate can do the exhaust, make some mounts n maybe a few hours for an auto elecrtician to do the wiring if i carnt.

£500+ Ecu, mapping etc...it all adds up.

Haitch's car

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165370

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

Clio 16v turbo
thanx for that photo, now i know its defo do able. how fast is that? wot a sleeper!!! im fully doin that!!!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

LOL - Mate i wish

TT lump / S3 lump with K04 KKK £1500
gearbox £650 with linkage and shifter( GOLF GT TDi - only decent vw box that can take the torque ) these boxes have an hydraulic clutch so get ready for a lot of fun
shafts £120 ( golf GT TDI )
DTA engine management system and loom £1200
Intercooler £200
mapping £400
About £1000 in materials - eg intercooler pipes / exhaust etc etc
labour - about 60hrs

The above will give you 270bhp

I went silly and managed 425bhp but it set me back £10k - was worth it though as im damn sure it was the quickest clio in the UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss8Mupq5vbc

best to date was 11.9 @ 122 without any nitrous

Have fun mate

Last edited:
  Clio 16v turbo
how do you go about the gear selector shaft coz the vag box is cable isn it? i only wont about 250bhp. you use the standard clio rad? and did you mod the box to take thae cable or change to hydraulic clutch? take it you bought the shafts then had them fabricated for the clio hubs cause they wont fit will they? and finaly, engine mounts and subframe? sorry about the 5000 questions. psyour cars f####n awsome!!!