ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT rebuild pics

Williams20V-306BHP
f**k me... just read all that.....

Nice one matt... lovin the Matt black.. don't worry im not gonna kiss your ass like the rest.. lol

well i got a few questions for ya on sunday but we'll sort that out then...... you remembered to pack your old intercooler and fan for me....... ;)

luv ya... lol

Matt, why don't you get the new GT30RS from JBS in Chesterfield. Costs about 4k including all the internals (most of which you will already have) but is good for 550 bhp :D

MKIII 138
HellFire said:
Matt, why don't you get the new GT30RS from JBS in Chesterfield. Costs about 4k including all the internals (most of which you will already have) but is good for 550 bhp :D

eggbox

Nissan Micra SR20DE+T
Have to say Matt, that looks quite interesting.

Thing is, to you can't really compare my Micra to the Clio, as my car is fully road legal and street driven.

It runs on street tyres and I race at Crail (which is hardly the best of surfaces).

Anyways, best to date is a 12.18 @ 126.8 mph at 15 psi (low boost). Wheel spins all the way through 1st an 2nd till about 75mph.

I would love to race the Clio, so if I happen to see you at an event, then I will be happy to race against you!

Cheers

Dave

Dave Bull said:
Thing is, to you can't really compare my Micra to the Clio, as my car is fully road legal and street driven.

It runs on street tyres and I race at Crail (which is hardly the best of surfaces).

Anyways, best to date is a 12.18 @ 126.8 mph at 15 psi (low boost). Wheel spins all the way through 1st an 2nd till about 75mph.

I would love to race the Clio, so if I happen to see you at an event, then I will be happy to race against you!
The engine come out of the Clio now I think and going into a VAG car.

I'm sure Matt's car can be made road legal again but in the aims to cut weight he cut out it all. It was legal though when it had the TT engine in.
Also he doesn't run street tyes as its not road used so there no point.

Thats quick time though any idea how to get better grip as if its still spinning at 75 running more power won't make much of a chnage to 1/4 mile time will it?

Black 172
Oh my isnt it embarassing when you look at old posts ha ha ( me sprawled on Matts bonnet :eek: ) if you want a dent in it haa haa

Nissan Micra SR20DE+T
edde said:
Thats quick time though any idea how to get better grip as if its still spinning at 75 running more power won't make much of a chnage to 1/4 mile time will it?

That's why I'm fitting a 275 tyre...LOL!

I need to get to a decent track...

Once it hits 3rd gear and grips, it is just scary quick, especially for just 15 psi!

I only plan on running more power if it gets any more grip, otherwise it is pointless as you say!

Cheers

Dave

Nissan Micra SR20DE+T
lagerlout1 said:
lol.. that's fast..... but why does that 1/4 mile go down hill at the end?!! LOL! That's cheating surely!!

It goes uphill at the start...

Crail's strip starts and finishes at the same height above sea level.

If you think it is bad, you should see Willowbank in Australia...it takes the piss.

Nissan Micra SR20DE+T
Engine

SR20DE+T (Custom turbocharged Almera GTi based SR20DE)
53J Block
ARP Mains Studs
RRM 4 Counterweight Crankshaft
96J High Port Cylinder Head (decked 1.2mm + Ported & Polished)
ARP Cylinder Head Studs
1.1 mm Cometic MLS Head Gasket
8.5 comp. SR20DET Pistons
Eagle ‘H’ Beam Conrods
A.R.P. Conrod Bolts
SR20DET Crank Girdle
Modified Oil Pump
DET Oil Pick-up
'92 eGT Fuel Rail
S15 SR20DET (513cc/min @ 4 BAR) Fuel Injectors
FSE Adjustable Fuel Regulator (+ Pressure Monitoring Gauge)
Walbro 255LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump
Powertech Fuel Pump Hotwire Kit
MSD Digital 6AL Ignition System
Greddy Grade 8 Iridium Spark Plugs
'92 eGT Distributor
'92 eGT Ignitor Chip
'92 eGT Ignition Coil
Mine’s GTiR ECU (8200 rpm limit, no fuel cut, no speed cut)
Greddy E-Manage
Z32 MAF
Pipercross Air Filter
Ported & Polished Intake Manifold (Modified to accept VZR N1 TB)
Modified VZR N1 Throttle Body
VZR N1 TPS
Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacer
Garrett GT28RS ‘Disco Potato’ Turbocharger (0.64 AR)
Stainless Steel Braided Oil (Feed) & Water (Return) Lines
Modified Equal Length Tubular Exhaust Manifold
Custom 3” Downpipe
3” Stainless Steel Exhaust
AET Turbos FMIC
Stepped (2.25" - 3") IC Piping (Hot)
3" IC Piping (Cold)
ERL Aquamist S1 Water Injection System
Turbosmart Single Stage Boost Controller
Turbosmart Recirculation Valve
JWT S4 Camshafts (266 duration / 11.79 mm lift)
Ferrea Titanium Retainers
JWT HD Valve Springs
'92 eGT Sodium Filled Valves
HKS Adjustable Camshaft Sprockets
Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
Koyo Racing Radiator
NISMO 18.2 psi Radiator Cap
NISMO Thermostat
Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (Crankshaft + Water Pump)
ES Polyurethane Engine Mounts

Transmission

RS5F32A Gearbox (4.178 Final Drive)
NISMO 1.5 way Differential (90% lockup)
Custom Driveshafts
Modified Hub Carriers
JGY Customs Hybrid Clutch (ACT Xtreme Pressure Plate + 6 Puck Disc)
Fidanza Flywheel (8.8 lbs)
Modified B&M Short Shifter
Modified B&M Shifter Knob
ES Polyurethane Transmission Mounts

Chassis

GTi Brake Calipers
EBC Turbogroove Discs
Mintex Race Pads
Modified Front Dampers
Spax 400 lb Rear Springs
Leda Custom Adjustable Rear Dampers
Nissan Pulsar GTiR 14*6"
BFG Goodrich T/A Drag Radials (215/60/14) (Front)
Falken ZE512 (205/60/14) (Rear)

& a stripped interior!!!

[FONT=&quot]To be Fitted!!![/FONT]

M&H Racemaster Street & Strip 235/60/14 Tyres
Nismo Front suspension bushes
Custom Traction Bars
MSD Blaster SS Coil
Moroso King Lead

Williams20V-306BHP
Both cars are Beasts... But the micra has had at least double spent on it.....
that spec makes Matts engine look Std.. lol

MERCEDES CLS AMG
best to date is a 12.004 @ 126 mph and thats 2 wheel drive :D .... ran a 4.007 sec to 60 mph at GTi festival last weekend. Its getting remapped at Ric Woods this Friday and then a 75 hp Nitrous kit is being fitted next week. Should be running mid 11's by August. The car is road legal and still has 4 months MOT left - ive just taken the wipers / mirrors / trims off to save weight.

The micra is an awesome car mate and a true sleeper - i like it a lot :D !!!! ....... Im up for a race if you fancy it dude ??

Laguna
Erm.. i just joined the forum because of your car....

i went to the RWS last saturday with my family and while we were walking back from the fun fair with the kiddies down towards the track tunnel i heard this burbling Matt Black Clio creeping up behind us..

when you slowed down for the ambling pedestrians (me included) i was able to get a better look at the car....

AMAZING!

do you have any more pics of it (recent ones?) as i am unable to fnd them on the forum and i didnt manage to get apic of your car at RWS....

Very impressed!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
;)

paper.jpg

williamspowered.jpg

mat1.jpg

racad.jpg

brakedown.jpg

sorry non in black as hes been so quick no one has managed to get a photograph :)

Matt, is that Ric Wood in Davenport by any chance? My mates takin his Scooby in there today for diagnostics, service and decat. He needs a new turbo for it though and it setting up, is Ric the man to do it? (you cant get a Scooby compatible standard or uptrated BB turbo can you for a good price by the way? PM me)