ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS250

330Ci cab
Your only down the motorway mate. When its sorted, your more than welcome to have a go. Maybe you good do a bit of a write up. Would welcome a honest opinion (good and bad)
ill take you up on that, where abouts are you? for the time being id be really like to have a look at it!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
dont think he would have prob selling at anything less than 9 k

135i in px ha

Re: Clio RS305

Clio mapped to 305bhp 340ft\lb. Comps painted gloss Black on KW Clubsports.

IMG_0761_zpse9d3d2d5.jpg

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
First time I've seen this, looks a very complete car, sorry if I've missed it but what gearbox is it running?

Thanks for positive comments. 'D' day for sale is next weekend, so we'll see. Its a bit frustrating as I'm 15 bhp short of what I hoped to make, which I'm guessing is down to fuel system on Clio. Ideally may have fitted fuel return system if I was keeping it or even just in-line fuel pump. Would have seen another 20ftlb.

In wet (or dry tbh) 1st and 2nd are pointless for grand prix type starts but in gear, its crazy...

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
What is your AFR at peak BHP? That will soon tell you if its the fuel system that is the issue.

Personally I cant really see how 305 or 320 really matters though TBH, mine was 308 last time it was on the rollers and im sure at 320 I wouldnt even notice the difference on a track.

Cool car by the way :)

Conversion done by Steve @ SC auto electrics in Bolton. Currently building an interesting Twingo and Modus!!!!!!

Oh, guess your right about figure. It was just a target more than anything else.....

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Thanks for your all your comments (good and not so good). I'm far from precious about comments as thats why I post stuff to get a feel for peoples general views. Styling always gonna be a bit hit n' miss cause its so much down to individual taste when you move away from the norm. Also realise that 197/200 wasn't the best received RS on CS.

The Clio set-up for St2 so once the fueling sorted and mapped, hopefully I'll see around 320bhp. Grilles are functional too....Theres a big intercooler under there. I also think there look better in the flesh.....

Recently fitted KW clubsport so handling even more focused. Taking the brakes to 330mm.....then I'm finished just in time to sell it in summer.

Where do I sign?? Awesome looking car inside and out..

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It is a beast! Wheels look awesome too, bet its a right head turner

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Conversion done by Steve @ SC auto electrics in Bolton. Currently building an interesting Twingo and Modus!!!!!!

Oh, guess your right about figure. It was just a target more than anything else.....

Maybe he can look at my little van, re Xmas lights and give it a once over too.. Not too far away.

Excellent :) first time ive seen this all together interior wise, we did the interior parts a while back and we will be doing a few more bits for Wilson in the near future hopefully. Very tidy!

Excellent :) first time ive seen this all together interior wise, we did the interior parts a while back and we will be doing a few more bits for Wilson in the near future hopefully. Very tidy!

How funny, just emailed you.....

Must say Sprayshacks work is absolutely superb quality.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Looks an awesome bit of kit tbf. Well done for having the bottle and bank balance too suit. All about being different I think.

Jesus Christ I bet that thing goes like a bull with a hornets nest up it's arse!

Awesome, awesome project car.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Like chip says that "missing" 15bhp wouldn't really be noticed IMO ..

i would be so interested in this car if a decent cash offer my way was there for the 135... But highly unlikely that's a route you'd want to take

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

details on the twingo? :eek:

And would you mind if I asked how much he charged you for the conversion? Pm me if you prefer :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Wasn't there a R27 with a jamsport build similar to this? Or is this the one I'm thinking of? It had its intercooler sprayed black with jamsport sprayed on it in yellow

EDIT: just found the jamsport one, its similar power too

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS.......

details on the twingo? :eek:

And would you mind if I asked how much he charged you for the conversion? Pm me if you prefer :)

Pm'd

Wasn't there a R27 with a jamsport build similar to this? Or is this the one I'm thinking of? It had its intercooler sprayed black with jamsport sprayed on it in yellow

EDIT: just found the jamsport one, its similar power too

Jamsports car is supercharged

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yep I've caught up with it all now. Which is better though?!?!

Charged or boosted?!

Hmmmmmm

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Not experienced either but would imagine as far as a standard Clio is concerned a supercharger conversion would edge for the linear power delivery??

but the 250 engine has a very linear power delivery too.
once in 3rd gear in dry cant imagine either being as good as other??

Sprayshack did a grand job on engine cover

IMG_0801_zpsa630bd0c.jpg

IMG_0795_zps784e31b3.jpg

PF 330mm brakes fitted but really irritating knocking noise due to brake pad movement (Grrrr)