ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport 200 announced

BMW 320d M-Sport
Not sure! I prefer the 197 at the mo! Tho I'm sure I'll see one of those on the road and immediately want one!

Rather like the Megane tho! Drool

Black 182 + Recaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccabe172
"Is the internet actually real or am I just dreaming it?"

The internet is full of dreams and loads of bullshit.

RB 197 fatty
doesnt need them... the fog will desperse on its own when it sees the front of that thing coming down the road!!!

Yozz'd up 182
Really like the RS megane, the clio looks like its chewing something with those flabby cheeks.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I think you're probably in a position to make the best guess, Jon! Founding member I take it?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I don't care about the looks. It's the extra 3bhp that does it for me.

I think it's safe to assume the output is exactly the same, but they wanted a new name.

RB 197 fatty
it has one purpose only........... to make renault some much needed dosh. thats it. ppl WILL be fooled!

Renaultsport 220T
I like the composition of this shot.
:)

imagegallery25540x303_Gallery.jpg

172cup
It does look good in that shot and the one where it looks to be on three/two wheels. But 14k? still a lot to spend and with 2nd had prices tumbling for that cash there are a lot of other older motors available.

Monaco RS Clio 172
I quite like the new shape megane too

that clio is a decent looking car (the new one), the yellow is sexual

as above not too sure on front but it'll grow on us and in a year we'll all be going AWW THAT IS SEXY :)

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I dont like the new nose tbh, and I dont really think that an extra 3bhp will make any difference to the cars overall performance. If weight is down then it should make the sprint to 60 slightly quicker, maybe 2 tenths at best. Would I buy one? Probably, but only in black or red. The green is gash IMO.

Rather have the new Megane 250 tbh :approve:

Monaco RS Clio 172
I dont like the new nose tbh, and I dont really think that an extra 3bhp will make any difference to the cars overall performance. If weight is down then it should make the sprint to 60 slightly quicker, maybe 2 tenths at best. Would I buy one? Probably, but only in black or red. The green is gash IMO.

Rather have the new Megane 250 tbh :approve:

I make you right,

just LOOK at this

http://imotormag.co.uk/news/212487/geneva_2009_renaultsport_megane_250.html

maybe not to everyones taste but f00k me that is BEAUTIFUL in my opinion

I'd LOVE one of these

I think this even wipes the floor with the astra vxr looks wise, in a beauty contest

my god it looks like it's got some road presence for sure

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I make you right,

just LOOK at this

http://imotormag.co.uk/news/212487/geneva_2009_renaultsport_megane_250.html

maybe not to everyones taste but f00k me that is BEAUTIFUL in my opinion

I'd LOVE one of these

I think this even wipes the floor with the astra vxr looks wise, in a beauty contest

my god it looks like it's got some road presence for sure

Its a good looking car to be sure, but I think it looks better in different colours. Im not a big fan of LY, they look spectacular but I wouldnt buy one tbh. Ive driven the standard coupe and its a big improvement over the Mk2 Megane. Im hoping to catch a drive of the new RS cars over the next few months :D

never said it NEEDED fogs, just noticed that it didnt have them. guess as someone else pointed out its a weight saving thing on cups

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
So the Cup is 30 odd kg's lighter than the standard 200 BUT how much does the 200 weigh compared to the 197 Cup?

I think you're probably in a position to make the best guess, Jon! Founding member I take it?

My post was meant as tongue in cheek. Had a MKII172 in 2001 when I joined and with a few other cars in between. Haven't been on this forum much until I bought a Trophy last year. I don't know who is the longest standing member here but I'm not a founding member, there were plenty of members when I joined in 2001.

I quite like the 200, the nose is not as "mouse" like as the 197. Look forward to the R27R!!