ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads Private Area - AG 200 Cup

Tomleech

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182 & AG 200 Cup
Ahh, those nice guys at Pistonheads have done a little article about my car advert. Very kind of Matt to write such nice things.

Now I just need a genuine buyer to make me a decent offer. It deserves to go to a proper (and I hate this word) enthusiast who’ll enjoy and care for it like I have, and all its previous owners for that matter. I will miss this car enormously.

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-private-area/renaultsport-clio-200-cup-ph-private-area/48139
IMG_2966.jpeg

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I t will sell what it sells for no harm in trying a higher price. Nice Rare Car.

Great to see write up on Pistonheads as raises profile for all RS Clio's which cant be a bad thing.

Good Luck with the sale.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not quite … I spent about 4-5k on the car over the years I owned it, so just about broke even overall. But I don’t think I’ve done badly, considering I did over 20k miles in it and enjoyed every single one of them. It was the best car I’ve ever owned and will miss it massively.

Fair one on the sale, marketing is key!

I really didn’t gel with mine at all, it was immaculate but for what it cost to run compared to what it offered i found it very underwhelming.

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
I’m not surprised it sold, was worth every penny IMO. I would have been all over this myself if I didn’t already have an AG 200. 👍

TrackerMan

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning example and worth every penny IMO. I always judge the value of a car by what I would be prepared to pay not what else is on the market or what others may value you at. Like Ocs stated above.. If I never had my LY 200 I would have bitten your hand off for this.

RS 200
Stunning example and worth every penny IMO. I always judge the value of a car by what I would be prepared to pay not what else is on the market or what others may value you at. Like Ocs stated above.. If I never had my LY 200 I would have bitten your hand off for this.

I'll take it off your hands!!