ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport 200 announced

172cup
Definately green for me. The 200 is supposed to be lighter than the current 197 cup but with additional 3 horses. Be interesting to see how the car is reviewed and how it handles. Power isn't always the main thing, its the way a car feels. Definately on my list of possible new cars.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Definately green for me. The 200 is supposed to be lighter than the current 197 cup but with additional 3 horses. Be interesting to see how the car is reviewed and how it handles. Power isn't always the main thing, its the way a car feels. Definately on my list of possible new cars.

I agree, i'm much more interested in a cars cornering ablity then straight line speed...hence why i still love my 172.

Only the chavs doing the traffic light grand prix really only care about 0-60.

I'm more concerned about how the car drives and if it puts a smile on your face, and I hope it's as fun as my 182 as I miss that car so much.

Green is looking more appealing in those pics.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Only the chavs doing the traffic light grand prix really only care about 0-60.

I'm more concerned about how the car drives and if it puts a smile on your face, and I hope it's as fun as my 182 as I miss that car so much.

Green is looking more appealing in those pics.
Thats what I felt the 197 lost. If the 200 gets that back, the looks won't matter at all.

I loved my old 182 and the way it put a smile on my face. But I think my 197 is just as good and puts a smile on face when I drive it. My R27 is fantastic around a track or country roads and has an that engine loves to be revved - The only think that sucks about it is the power delivery, the 182 had more torque lower down the rev range.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I <3 that green, looks great. I'm not sold on the front end mind, but as Warren said it looks great from the rear 3/4!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
clio2-1.gif

clio1-1.jpg

i still can't tell if it is a metallic colour or a solid colour lke RB... i like it though!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I can tell I'm gonna like this car. I was the same with the 197 and now I love them. That green is gonna look good whatever type paint it is, I take back my comment about it not looking minty enough lol. Still think somebody should colour code the black front bumper in PS though. :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i agree, i hope it is a solid colour, but can anyone confirm? all the pics/vids i have seen make me 50/50 on what it is...

No idea mate. But at least that will stop the pikeys who dont like to pay for paint making it popular ;)

It will be the LY of 2010.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
but the question is: will it be expensive like LY or cheap like GW?

I hope it does cost, the only free colour should be red.

Leave the nice colours to those who can afford it.

LOL! Got to love a bit of paint discrimination. But coming from a silver owner? Did you leave your imigination at home when you ordered? ;)

Yes, my car is purple before you start! lol..

LOL! Got to love a bit of paint discrimination. But coming from a silver owner? Did you leave your imigination at home when you ordered? ;)

Yes, my car is purple before you start! lol..

I love silver for some reason, esp with amphasite wheels. My favourite colour for the 197 is Nimbus.

I didn't order the 182 btw, I was a pikey and bought it used :eek:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
can some one post up the pic of the dieppe visit green and the alien green to compare?

I'd like to see Inferno make a return. Clio 200 in Inferno, with the black front end, and black rims. That would give me an actual penile erection T-BH.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Inferno is so 1995 imo. just like East 17, they were cool then but you cringe now ;)

PAStefanRousseau_94teen3.jpg