ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup track ptoject

I have recently brought a Clio 172 Cup. I am planning using it for track days so i will be stripping the interior, strut braces, decent tyres. Question i want to ask is what engine mods are the best for getting a little extra bhp, i will be giving it a good service with quality spark plugs oil etc. The car has done 105k miles so i dont think there is too much of the 172 bhp left.
When i brought the car the dash had oil...oil...oil...oil flashing, ended up putting 3 litres in her to have the correct level!!!!! best part is it is not leaking any oil so it means the previous owner had been running it that way for ages. I have also spotted there is one tyre on the back right that is a 215/40r16 and the rest are 195/45r16!!! how stupid.
So here are my two babys
DSC_0532_zps7f44a87e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0533_zps2b378206.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0531_zpsa2498f38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]