ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Camera b**ch has pulled out due to an extra game being played on the Sunday that he videos as part of his course :S

But I have been told to use my iPhone for a few vids as it has 720p hd video and also anyone else with video capabilitys do what they can and post them up in here because he will pull them all together and make it look pretty so it was like he was actually there lol :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Camera b**ch has pulled out due to an extra game being played on the Sunday that he videos as part of his course :S

But I have been told to use my iPhone for a few vids as it has 720p hd video and also anyone else with video capabilitys do what they can and post them up in here because he will pull them all together and make it look pretty so it was like he was actually there lol :)

Good thinking mate :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Going to have to declare myself out of this unfortunately. Don't have a car :(

Gutted mate what's happened to it? I was looking forward to hearing the beast again!

And to everyone that is comeing we are meeting at 4 at roots n shoots ch3 5qd.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)

Yeah I could use my phone too come to think of it and mabe put something together on Vegas if it will work for me, if not I could have a dabble on after effects :)

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Fingers crossed my plane home will be on time an I'll be home for 2 wash the car an at roots for 4 with a wicked tan lol

But probs have to wear 3 coats cos the s**t english weather so you won't have the pleasure of seeing my tan pmsl

clio sport 172
I should be there...cars fixed now, tax it thursday, but have got a wedding to go to on the Sat night...so may be a bit worse for wear (not been out in a while!)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Fingers crossed my plane home will be on time an I'll be home for 2 wash the car an at roots for 4 with a wicked tan lol

But probs have to wear 3 coats cos the s**t english weather so you won't have the pleasure of seeing my tan pmsl

Don't worry it's gonna be dead hot ;) shorts and t-shirts is the dress code haha

Gutted mate what's happened to it? I was looking forward to hearing the beast again!

And to everyone that is comeing we are meeting at 4 at roots n shoots ch3 5qd.

You'll never see that car again unfortunately. The noise it made will live on though ;)

Had an accident in it and it's been wrote off.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll never see that car again unfortunately. The noise it made will live on though ;)

Had an accident in it and it's been wrote off.

Gutted mate was everyone alright what happened? It did sound f**king ace that cup.;)

Mk1 F4R
may come down to this if its not raining, was a good meet lastime
just rebuilt the engine so should give it a few running in miles :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
roots n shoots chester ch3 5qd

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm ????
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^ ???
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs
23. gunner3011
24. XxhardinGxX
25. Jamie.D

Anyone else to add??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm ????
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^ ???
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs
23. gunner3011
24. XxhardinGxX
25. Jamie.D
26. AdamAnderton

Anyone else to add??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer I've got a nice route all sorted I am just not sure of the names of the roads :(

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Hmm I wanna stay in the sun, dude iv seen a fair few 182 an 172 over here an iv seen a wicked white one

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to see you showin some roots respect.
Nice to see the valver if it doesn't attact the five-ohh this time :/

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v
7. Phil-wh