ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry that might be the right one. But it won't take that long to get there.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think that's the right one mate that you put the link up. How come you have booked Monday off work?

BMW E82 M Sport
I think that's the right one mate that you put the link up. How come you have booked Monday off work?

Had holidays i needed to use. Thought i'd get the monday off so if it turns into a late one, i won't have to get up early monday morning :cool:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Haha wrong 1 no right 1 no wrong 1 :S

Bookin the monday seems a good idea as it maybe very late because we get lost lmao and plus it's cheap drinks on a Sunday night in Wrexham ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
We wont get lost I know the way I have bin there a few times its good. I just hope that its sunny.

182 cup
Its a good drive out to the lake, even by my standards!

You gonna book us in for a drink at the hotel Ash? That means no shorts people! lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Its a good drive out to the lake, even by my standards!

You gonna book us in for a drink at the hotel Ash? That means no shorts people! lol

Yer might do but its a bit of a s**t hole for 7mill or was it 11mill ?????? I am really looking forward to it now i just want to go on a good drive out.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I just want it to be sunny and dry so rubber actually sticks to the road lol

A vid with some tripod action would be pretty awesome

If it's sunny and dry the best tripod ( whilst still being safe ;) ) vid will get a good feature in the next YouTube/vimeo vid ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If carlsberg could do a cliosport.net meet...................................It wouldn't be as good as a Chester meet ;)

jaytekracing ph1 v6
thanks again for the meet up dudes another good day out up north:D as for the remarks about my vee i dont care if some people like it or not and as for the spec wtf has it got to do with anyone !!!
time to buy a vw camper van i think lol
jay:rasp:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
thanks again for the meet up dudes another good day out up north:D as for the remarks about my vee i dont care if some people like it or not and as for the spec wtf has it got to do with anyone !!!
time to buy a vw camper van i think lol
jay:rasp:

I loved it and always will do :)

What's gonna happen with this camper then??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
And also camera b*tch seems to be able to come to this 1 more video action :)

Remember tripods are COOOOL!! haha

rb182 cup
how long are people planning on staying at "roots n shoots" on the april 3rd meet. just asking cos if the plan is to go to that lake,me,v16daf & jonnyclio could join the convoy at mcdonalds in chirk (A483). instead of drivin the 20miles 2 chester

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure yet what time we will leave mist of the time we meet up have a bit of a chat then set off. But I guess 5 ish?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs

Anyone else up for this. Should be good fun its always funny when we got to the lake.

P1020634.jpg

P1020636.jpg

p1000629large.jpg

p1000623large.jpg

just a few photos from last time to tempt a few others