ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
50/50 on this now. We have the Triangle run next weekend and I can't really do both.

Why carnt you do both this weekends won't cost that much to do and its a very good run if it's dry.

I just hope the rain stays away :/

Mk1 F4R
Nice to see you showin some roots respect.
Nice to see the valver if it doesn't attact the five-ohh this time :/

darted across the road at the wrong time last time woops, this time ill be taking it easy as im running the engine in from the rebuild

182 cup
Looking forward to this drive now, a good variety of cars with new and familiar faces are sure to make for a great evening outing!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Why carnt you do both this weekends won't cost that much to do and its a very good run if it's dry.

I just hope the rain stays away :/

LOL. Because I can't do both, nothing to do with money though.

Pity really, this weekend looks to be dry so far from what I've read.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Should be a good day, would of had some new alloys for my car but some c**t outbid me on eBay last miniute :(

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Hope you all have a good run tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow evening otherwise I'd join you. Maybe the next time. I'm hoping to make the EVO run next saturday now.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like I better wash my car then for tomorrow. See you all tomorrow.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I'll possibly call by before you all set off to say hello. There's a possibility I might catch up with the convoy after I've done taxi job at 5.30 if I can find out roughly where you'll all be.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
roots n shoots chester ch3 5qd

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^ ???
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs
23. gunner3011
24. XxhardinGxX
25. Jamie.D
26. AdamAnderton
27. 77richard77
28. Greeny1.2 ( in the van )

Anyone else to add??

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I'll only be coming to roots n shoots, can't do the run because I don't have money for petrol as I spent it on my alloys lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'll only be coming to roots n shoots, can't do the run because I don't have money for petrol as I spent it on my alloys lol

that's alright m8 make sure u bring them prices with u as well :) we can have a chat about mod live as well

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Also remember guys if ur comin on the drive to fuel up before u get to roots lol (would need half tank atleast from roots)

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
that's alright m8 make sure u bring them prices with u as well :) we can have a chat about mod live as well

Yeah mate them prices are in my glovebox still so I'll show you them gonna set off about 2 and just take it easy on the driving lol

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
I'm sick of drying my car today, flipping rain, it can stay wet and dirty I'm not drying it again lol

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Got to say this was a brilliant meet today, loved doing a lap around the lake chasing a v6! Brilliant treck home as well through single lanes going up and down mountains and through woodland, deffo one of my best roads!! Plus we nearly hit a horse! lol

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Got to say this was a brilliant meet today, loved doing a lap around the lake chasing a v6! Brilliant treck home as well through single lanes going up and down mountains and through woodland, deffo one of my best roads!! Plus we nearly hit a horse! lol

Lol, a horse?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for for comeing everyone I am not sure what happened to a few on the way did anyone breakdown??? O and I am so glad that I didn't go back the way v16daf did horse would have well fucked me up the pheasant has made a mess of my front the f**king t**t.

Anyway I hope everyone had a good time.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We had engine problems early on and ended up driving 70odd miles home at 50mph

Do u know what's wrong?? :(
U missed out on some awesome bwapage this afternoon :S but it seemed people had fun so I hope we go back soon :)

Yeah, alternator tensioner failed on Robs, belt nearly came off. Managed to rig it up and retain tension with a cable tie to get it back home, lol.