ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
yh well apprentice:eek: I work for a section in manchester though so I don't go to malpas that much other than college once a week

Ahh right u might not know the older lads then but there's a few younger lads johns age u prob will, next time u see bowl tell him the lad with the 182 said his pug is s**t lol he will know who it is haha

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh right u might not know the older lads then but there's a few younger lads johns age u prob will, next time u see bowl tell him the lad with the 182 said his pug is s**t lol he will know who it is haha

no probably not. he mentioned he knew someone with a "fast clio" and though it might be you as your from malpas. I'll tell him haha, he wrote his first one off so that says alot...;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
no probably not. he mentioned he knew someone with a "fast clio" and though it might be you as your from malpas. I'll tell him haha, he wrote his first one off so that says alot...;)

There's 1 or 2 lads round Malpas that have 172s and 182s that he might know but I play footy with him near enough every week so might be me lol
He will come out with alsorts of dribble when u say that to him lol he loves his granny wagon :S
Ye that was quite a mess when he wrote that off lucky to be unhurt tbh :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It's good to see a few use Facebook :) just keep an eye out on the northwest section in the near future :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
fair enough:)
yh he does love it:S
It was a bad one wasn't it, He's really lucky, didn't even get a bruise. It's slowed him down a bit now though so at least he's learnt something

Clio v6
yeah it's totally quaint, and quiet, that's why we went there, to be honest the place is up for sale so would make a perfect meeting ground...you can hear the roar of the v6 practically all way round the 13 miles of the lake, what a great home for any clio

Mine would certainly make the sheep jump out of their wool. :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
You fucker! I'd kill everyone of them if I could silly things. Hopefully it will be getting fixed in the next few weeks. ;(

Lol thought u would enjoy a nice picture of that ;) I was lookin for 1 with some comical lips photoshopped on but couldn't find any :(

Clio 182
You fucker! I'd kill everyone of them if I could silly things. Hopefully it will be getting fixed in the next few weeks. ;(

Could of been worse Ash. You can try and miss the stupid bird and smash into a kerb.
But as i now know doing this kills your wheel, sets the side air bag off and f***s up the gearbox so you only have 5th.
Got out the car and the fuckin thing as still standing in the road. Gutted:(

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Could of been worse Ash. You can try and miss the stupid bird and smash into a kerb.
But as i now know doing this kills your wheel, sets the side air bag off and f***s up the gearbox so you only have 5th.
Got out the car and the fuckin thing as still standing in the road. Gutted:(

I remember when I was learning to drive and swerved round one, the instructor shouted at me and said it doesn't matter what car your in a front bumper costs less than hitting a curb at speed :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Also next time we plan on a drive we need to keep the word "mini" out of the title lol Chester mini meet + drive with somethin around 30 cars lol maybe if we are lucky to pull 5 or 6 cars we can call it a mini meet but usually that takes about 4 hours notice haha