ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
^Sounds an awesome bodge jord, lol. Good to hear its a relatively easy fix :p

Sorry I couldn't make this today. Will catch up with you all next weekend for the ponderosa run

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Was a well good meet tad cold for me tho!! Wicked drive round the lake an the v6 clo kiss of death haha was quite funny, all on all good meet guys an a good turn out,

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice Tripod from the silver ph-1 while it was parking up :p

How cool was that tripod was ace just when he stops I think jamie gave it some around that lake as the paint was smoking on his wheels:)

Was a well good meet tad cold for me tho!! Wicked drive round the lake an the v6 clo kiss of death haha was quite funny, all on all good meet guys an a good turn out,

Was a ace meet but I didn't like the kiss of death pretty gutted really

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Although you can't see right now, I'm giggling my tits of because my cars on YouTube with a little tripod, I've been trying for ages to get a pic of it on 3 wheels lol :D

Awesome day/roads/people as usual from a meet ash has organized, can't wait for next one;)

Also I'm useless with names, but some good lads there , fastamdbar I still forget your name but thanks for the vid lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Haha I didn't realise the tripod till I posted it up and made sure the link worked, I sorta stopped it and was like "ha tripod" lol

Thought u might like that :)

BMW E36 328
Gutted i couldnt come on the rest of the drive :(. As jord said alternatoe pre tensioner came loose. Maybe next time lol......

Glad to see eveyone else enjoyed the rest of the day tho.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted i couldnt come on the rest of the drive :(. As jord said alternatoe pre tensioner came loose. Maybe next time lol......

Glad to see eveyone else enjoyed the rest of the day tho.

I take it that was the squeek on start up at the truck stop? Unlucky :/

clio sport 172
It was nice to actually put faces to names after 8 years!! Managed to squeeze half a meet in! I'll be making a lot more from now on! Nice to meet the lads i spoke to!

BMW E82 M Sport
It was nice to actually put faces to names after 8 years!! Managed to squeeze half a meet in! I'll be making a lot more from now on! Nice to meet the lads i spoke to!

Good meeting you too mate. Hopefuly you can do the drive next time :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'll put Em in here mate everyone's still going on the thread so they will all see Em

Alright then I will get them up when I get home

Just counted, I have got about 40 pics (some with debatable quality so might not bother with them) with 2 vids, one of them is some sexi sexi V6ness :)

Clio 172
Had a great time. Roads were great. Gutted bout the pheasant attacking the vee Ash. Lapping the lake was great apart from the c**t in the xsara lol, it left my car looking like this tho
04042011173.JPG04042011172.JPG

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
And now it says I have gone over my quota and won't let me put anymore up :S

Email address of some1 whos on a pc to put the other 75% of my pics up lol

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Ohh and Ash was right about the village, (sorry Ash, my history was wrong!!). There used to be one under the lake, called Llanwddyn. They moved it to below the dam, that village we drove through to get there. Proper scary living under a dam for sure!!

Clio Sport 172
Had a great evening. Nice to see what people have done to there cars in the flesh. Roll on the next meet (and some dry roads)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies to who ever followed me on the wild goose chase on the way home- in my delierious tiredness when I read 'mold' on the sign (to go to the egerton) my brain read it as Holt. Oops. :rasp:

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Apologies to who ever followed me on the wild goose chase on the way home- in my delierious tiredness when I read 'mold' on the sign (to go to the egerton) my brain read it as Holt. Oops. :rasp:

Yeah that was me lol.. Had no clue where I was with hardly any petrol lol so I got the maps up on my phone lol... How mad was that fog though :O

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yeah. I had to flick the fog lights on!

It seems I managed to dodge pretty much every photo so far. Yay :dapprove:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Lol yeah. I had to flick the fog lights on!

It seems I managed to dodge pretty much every photo so far. Yay :dapprove:

Mine is still sending through lol u have some good close ups in the ones still being sent

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Gutted i missed this! Was over in derby all day visiting my mum, was mothers day so spose I had to make the effort :(
I'll be there for the next one

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If I look closely the back quarter panel of urs is on the ones above as well lol