ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i cant see this one being as big as last weekend but still reasonably big for a MINI meet

It should be a nice meet and no it shouldnt be as big as last weeks. last week was a bit of a one off to get that meny clios in one place. but it was ace and i think the end of summer meet that i am planning should be alot bigger than last weeks.

frozen white clio172
It should be a nice meet and no it shouldnt be as big as last weeks. last week was a bit of a one off to get that meny clios in one place. but it was ace and i think the end of summer meet that i am planning should be alot bigger than last weeks.

yeh will be nice, i dont think it will be as big as its not an all dayer!!!! last week seemed huge for my first meet and like u said so many clios in one place was ace!!!! cant wait for end of summer meet what u got planned or is it hush hush?????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry mate its still a bit hush hush cos I am not 100% sure if i can pull it off yet. Ill find more tomorrow but ill tell you all about it at then next meet.

It was huge for for a first meet it was huge for me its the biggest meet Ive bin on I wish i could have spent more time with people. so that why I am looking forward to this meet it will be nice to chat to people and chill out more.

dude what harley has your dad got mate??

frozen white clio172
Also have u sorted ur hazards out yet?

not yet mate but they are fine now its got to be the bloody switch, got new bulbs all round as one headlight was brighter than the other and so was one of the tail lights so all the same now.. oh and got clear side repeaters as for some reason i had one clear and one smoked dont ask why only had the car 3 weeks lol

frozen white clio172
Also have u sorted ur hazards out yet?

not yet mate but they are fine now its got to be the bloody switch, got new bulbs all round as one headlight was brighter than the other and so was one of the tail lights so all the same now.. oh and got clear side repeaters as for some reason i had one clear and one smoked dont ask why only had the car 3 weeks lol

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Yeah last week was my first meet too.. it was ace.. although i struggled to keep up with yas to the pub as im in a 1.2 :( lol managed it though just about haha

Looking forward to this next one

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Also.. i dont want to come across as mithering, but is there any info on the dvd yet? hows the progress

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill ask about the dvd tomorrow but i think it might still be a week or so till its done but he might wait till the end of the summer and do one big dvd. but ill find out mate.

frozen white clio172
Sorry mate its still a bit hush hush cos I am not 100% sure if i can pull it off yet. Ill find more tomorrow but ill tell you all about it at then next meet.

It was huge for for a first meet it was huge for me its the biggest meet Ive bin on I wish i could have spent more time with people. so that why I am looking forward to this meet it will be nice to chat to people and chill out more.

dude what harley has your dad got mate??

i'm not sure to be honest matey and thats bad as i picked it up for his surprise 60th i think it may be a 1200cc custom sportster but dont quote me on it. its awesome mate in the summer last year i went on the back of it to barmouth and torque christ good job theres a back rest i love it :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Haha electrical faults are what adds to the character ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i'm not sure to be honest matey and thats bad as i picked it up for his surprise 60th i think it may be a 1200cc custom sportster but dont quote me on it. its awesome mate in the summer last year i went on the back of it to barmouth and torque christ good job theres a back rest i love it :)

Thats a good surprise when you say you picked it up did you ride it back? if you did thats brave i dont think i could do that id be well scared if it was someone elses. I know what you mean about the torque most people think that they are really slow but theyve never bin on one. My girlfriend use to have a sportster but we've just sold it i want to get her another one in the summer.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yeah i seen this 1.. looks good and the editing is clean i do a bit of video editing myself.. but normally call of duty stuff haha ;)

Ye he's just playin with what to do next but if u ever have any ideas then just say if u do some stuff yourself :)

frozen white clio172
Thats a good surprise when you say you picked it up did you ride it back? if you did thats brave i dont think i could do that id be well scared if it was someone elses. I know what you mean about the torque most people think that they are really slow but theyve never bin on one. My girlfriend use to have a sportster but we've just sold it i want to get her another one in the summer.

yes mate i drove it home as no one was avaliable and didnt have a trailer i absolutely crapped my pants got it from abergavenny aswell so was a right drive, they aint slow at all and they sound amazin i will try and get a picture tomorrow goin up llangollen so will nip into my mum and dads it will be dirty but will give u an idea

frozen white clio172
Haha herbie the White 172

Now havin a White herbie is somethin to boast about lol
hahaha herbie only appears in the wet for some reason!!!! sayin that if the car decides to go mental in the rain i should call it GIZMO off the gremlins DONT GET THEM WET lol

frozen white clio172
Cool would be ace to see what it's like so you must ride to?

i've had bikes all my life but unfortunately i dont have a license and as it was a gift for my dads 60th i really did have to drive it home as there was no other way!! felt so bad doing it though never drivin on the road illegally before and wont do it again in a hurry i was constantly lookin behind me for the rozzzers, bike license is first on the cards after my summer holiday just need to save at the minute

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
hahaha herbie only appears in the wet for some reason!!!! sayin that if the car decides to go mental in the rain i should call it GIZMO off the gremlins DONT GET THEM WET lol

Haha bet u can't wait for the sun to come out then

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I carnt wait for the sun to come out. I ve still got to clean mine from last week:(

182 cup
Could do the vernwy run again? Should be ok at that time and be good to see the sunset on the lake too - makes for some good pics!

BMW E82 M Sport
No worries, Paul (the guy behind you) was surprised you hung with us :cool:

Haha its made me realise how badly i need new tyres though, the ones on it at the moment are shocking in the wet :( Not my choice though they were on the car when i got it. That was my 1st meet & i'll defo be doin alot more now