ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
We will have to meet at 4 then if we are going to the lake. This looks like it's going to be a hard core night:)

182 cup
The week before the meet I was down to slicks!

Wasnt sure how the Contact 3's would hold up but they were surprisingly grippy.

We have some decent plans for meets and drives later in the year, watch this space!

BMW E82 M Sport
The week before the meet I was down to slicks!

Wasnt sure how the Contact 3's would hold up but they were surprisingly grippy.

We have some decent plans for meets and drives later in the year, watch this space!

I think im going to get some ps3's from camskill soon :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I might book a quarter shift on the Sunday which would see me there a little after 4pm.
Can I bare the shame of turning up in a less than spotless car though?..

172 Project Vanessa
Sounds good, Im defo up for this. I will av 2 clear it up with my mum as its mothers day, lol . . . Only messin, lol I wil b there, I will update the list later.

172 Project Vanessa
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v.... FINALLY got my paid subscription:D!!!!
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87 (about time you showed up)
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs

need new tyres so I dnt av a repeat performance of last time I went the lake ;) oops

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I was going to go on a drive tonight but Ive got to work now but if i finish in time i might go for a spin.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am gutted that ive got to go and have a look at a garden tonight hopefully I wont be to late ill txt you lot as soon as I am free.

she's still all dirty.:(

Clio 172 "Ruby"
You got a ph1 172 madness88?? Up to you guys I'll hear from ash an then post a time on here. You know me ash cars nice an shiny again lol

rb182 cup
if anyone wants to buy a clio front diamond in yellow...ask me at the meet...bought it for £20...i'll take £15

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right back on to topic.

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. jamie16v.... FINALLY got my paid subscription:D!!!!
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. TyInferno
10. lee87 (about time you showed up)
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm
15. Glenn182
16. james24785
17. madness88
18. ^Jonff^
19. W17GLE (maybe)
20. jonny172clio
21. Morg172 (Maybe)
22. Jc172rs

can we try and get a photo on this meet of a with one of every type of clio sport? And dose every one want to go to the lake?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope the road around the lake is dry this time and that no more moss as grown on it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Which lake we goin to?? I'm comin anyway but just wondered how far and all that lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer there was moss on the road last time but it's a really good road around the lake nice and smooth. Just got to look out for the moss. The lake is called lake vrynwy I think that's how you spell it it's about 40mins away if we go the right way just don't use auckys satnav.

BMW E82 M Sport
Yer there was moss on the road last time but it's a really good road around the lake nice and smooth. Just got to look out for the moss. The lake is called lake vrynwy I think that's how you spell it it's about 40mins away if we go the right way just don't use auckys satnav.

1 Hour 18mins on google maps

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Chester+CH3+5QD&daddr=Oswestry+SY10+0LY&geocode=FSCTKwMdP33U_ynd_mOv4-d6SDEtHB-Z1ozlIQ%3BFdQlJQMdl1HL_ymrZOhrdlplSDEiZNCVclVLcg&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=52.975108,-3.109131&sspn=0.754177,2.458191&ie=UTF8&ll=52.973454,-3.153076&spn=0.754206,2.458191&z=9

That is the right lake isnt it?