ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anal Trophy Geeks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
After over 2 months of e-mails and phone calls and a 7 page topic on Cliotrophy.co.uk i arrived home to these

photo.gif

photo1.gif

photo2.gif

photo3.gif

photo4.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Almost everyday for 2 months but the service advsior i was dealing with passed it over twice as it was very very doubtful i was going to get them. They said its not something the keep and there has been alot of testing in dippee or somewhere so contact has been poor

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Every day for 2 months? f**k me. Nicely done. Was it part of your daily ritual?

As i worked for Vw for 5 years i used to get it all the time with people restoring old Veedubs and i knew that VW sell every sticker and when i was working on my vectra i got the orignal stickers from vauxhall so i knew that if i kept on there case i would get them. Im also fighting for a steering wheel due to melting. I know its been posted 1000 times and people have tried but you need to just keep on there case

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Good man!

Now start producing copies and make some moola!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The stickers are for the Sachs racing dampers which came on the trophy.
When your suspension goes for a refurb at BG the stickers are sometimes taken off/ damaged or if you want to clean up your suspension and paint it you also lose the stickers.

My address is just "The Caravan"

Clearly in going to remove it aren't I, not something I want to post about now

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
good work!!

Its like the slam panel and bumper stickers. I've replaced those in the past ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ha Ha Ha, I knew i would get a rippin for this.

Few reasons i have done this and one was to prove that you can get something in the end if you try hard enough.
I have 2 sets of dampers and one is getting fully refurbished so wanted the stickers to go with it.
There is also a topic on the clio trophy website where people said that it was impossible to get them and people are wanting them also.

The stickers are not to everyones liking but now im on the case of my steering wheel so we will see how far i get with that and im sure that if i do get it replaced i wont be getting ripped for that

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
So you pestered reno for two months for suspension stickers that no one can see?
Just want to make sure ive got this right.

Exactly this but can see why he has done this and wouldn't mind a set myself - you can see them when jacking the car up ;-)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The stickers are for the Sachs racing dampers which came on the trophy.
When your suspension goes for a refurb at BG the stickers are sometimes taken off/ damaged or if you want to clean up your suspension and paint it you also lose the stickers.

My address is just "The Caravan"

Clearly in going to remove it aren't I, not something I want to post about now

Of couse you wouldn't, someone might nick your stickers!!!