ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anal Trophy Geeks

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Every day. For two months. For stickers. That go on dampers.

Really?

Where's Dave with his 180k Trophy when I need him....he'd love this.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
lol at some of these replies! you lot would have a baby or 2 if you seen what the guys on williamsclio do for an original sticker!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it mate, I told the guy I bought my suspension from the stickers had to be perfect... Anal!

003.jpg

014.jpg

Kevin you're such an embarrassment.

When i flipped my Quiksilver some prat off 106 forum asked me if i could carefully peel off an Esso sticker from under the bonnet and he'd buy it off me. Told him to f**k off and grow up.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Kevin you're such an embarrassment.

When i flipped my Quiksilver some prat off 106 forum asked me if i could carefully peel off an Esso sticker from under the bonnet and he'd buy it off me. Told him to f**k off and grow up.

Lost more money because you're a c**t then?

Yeah pretty much, but f**k selling a used sticker i'm not that much of a wanker to waste my time.

All i sold off that car was the gear knob, rear bumper grille and swapped the back lights for an 1/8th of cheese. Scrapped it in the end.

do people not have bigger problems than a sticker not being on a not visible piece of their car? tbh if someone asked me to gently peel a sticker off a car i had just rolled I would tell them to do one too...

Clio 182
Yeah pretty much, but f**k selling a used sticker i'm not that much of a w**ker to waste my time.

All i sold off that car was the gear knob, rear bumper grille and swapped the back lights for an 1/8th of cheese. Scrapped it in the end.

I don't understand that logic ?

Waste of time making money off a sticker .. but you'll sell other bits ? who cares what the part is, if you don't want it and someone else wants to pay for it ..

Audi A5
One good thing to come from all this is when the op comes to sell and a potenial buyer looks through his old posts he will see this and think well I know he's looked after it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hardly!! Says nothing of the maintenance, care & downright love that has been lavished on the car ...

You need a 25 page project thread to explain that really ;)

Flol! Low mileage cherished example....